+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent : Accompanying/Unaccompanying spouse PR

Nov 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

My husband is applying for PR under express entry. I am already a Canadian PR and we are both currently in India. I need advice on whether in his application he should mark me as an accompanying spouse or an unaccompanying spouse. Also is it necessary for me to apply for PCC and undergo Medical examination again inspite of being a PR or will a LOE (Letter of Explantion) would be enough?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hello everyone,

My husband is applying for PR under express entry. I am already a Canadian PR and we are both currently in India. I need advice on whether in his application he should mark me as an accompanying spouse or an unaccompanying spouse. Also is it necessary for me to apply for PCC and undergo Medical examination again inspite of being a PR or will a LOE (Letter of Explantion) would be enough?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
I think spouse unaccompanying, as you're already a PR

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
Hi

Non-accompanying. You do not need a medical, PCCs or anything else. He just needs to upload a copy of your PR card in place of anything requested for you.

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
My spouse already has PR card from 2017. He is with me in India currently and is planning to move to Canada in couple of months. In my documents checklist system is asking for his PCC as well (I am primary applicant EE entry and his is non accompanying spouse). I have read in some threads that system is still no tailored to process such applications hence a copy of his PR and LOE is what I need to apply. Can someone help me with this query?