+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!! About the VISA issuance

canadamover

Oct 23, 2013
I have received the email to issue the VISA. And together with the passport, I have to fill in a Declaration form in which I have to specify all the family members that may or may not accompany me to Canada. My question is, I am now sponsored by my spouse which means my spouse is already a permanent resident in Canada. However in this form, I still have to specify the name of my spouse and MORE IMPORTANTLY, I have to specify whether he is accompanying to Canada or not. How am I suppose to answer this question? I assume that I have to chose 'NO' because he is already a PR in Canada. Anyone could confirm with me that this should be a YES or NO when you fill in this form? Thanks soooooooooo much and I will wait online!!!!!

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
Just write the spouse's name anyway, you can safely say "No" that he is not coming.
I'm pretty sure they will figure out that he is the sponsor.

canadamover

Oct 23, 2013
Iay said:
Just right the spouse's name anyway, you can safely say "No" that he is not coming.
I'm pretty sure they will figure out that he is the sponsor.
Thanks!!! Maybe I could write beside this question, stating that my spouse is my sponsor?

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
canadamover said:
Thanks!!! Maybe I could write beside this question, stating that my spouse is my sponsor?
You could if you want, but it's not necessary. :)

We had this document too together with my husband's passport request. In Manila embassy they call it Appendix A. My husband wrote my info but he left my passport details blank since I am not accompanying/I'm the sponsor. No questions since then.

canadamover

Oct 23, 2013
Iay said:
You could if you want, but it's not necessary. :)

We had this document too together with my husband's passport request. In Manila embassy they call it Appendix A. My husband wrote my info but he left my passport details blank since I am not accompanying/I'm the sponsor. No questions since then.
Terrific!!!! Will send out my passport tomorrow!! :D