+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPS Screwed delivery before June 11th.

vancouverca

Mar 15, 2012
Yeah mine was the same, It was only 4.5 hours drive away from Sydney at some other small city in NS but somehow they did manage to sent package back to Montreal than Halifax to Sydney. It is all computer doing the delivery arrangements, there is no human factor in it at all. Shame..

Surprised

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
Friends,

My application has been returned by CIC saying that I used an outdated form. Really annoyed at UPS now. Interested to know anybody else's experience whose application was also delayed by UPS, Purolator or Canada Post.

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surprised said:
Friends,

My application has been returned by CIC saying that I used an outdated form. Really annoyed at UPS now. Interested to know anybody else's experience whose application was also delayed by UPS, Purolator or Canada Post.
I'm really sorry to hear that... Take it easy dear. I may be sorry for myself too in the coming days, my application was delivered on time but I have made a mistake in the application, so they may return it.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surprised said:
Friends,

Don't waste your time about other people experiences, it's irrelevant.

Thinks positive! Check out when you can apply again : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/startBasicCalc.do

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surprised said:
Friends,

My comment was just to say that I stand by you! Please ignore those others who are trying to interpret my words. I wish you a good luck.

Jun 24, 2015
Surprised said:
Friends,

:(Did you got the refund of the application fee from CIC?

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ok. So CIC returned my mother's application and supporting documents which they received on June 11th, 2015 saying the application was incomplete.

However they haven't returned the application and supporting documents which they received on June 8th, 2015 as of yet. If it takes them around 10-12 days to inform people that their applications are incomplete, then if the application she sent on June 8th, 2015 was incomplete they would have sent it back by now right?

Am just confused what to make of this.

The only reason why sent another application was because she couldn't remember whether she filled out the question did you use a representative? She remembers going through everything, giving everything one last look when she was at the Courier's office. She might have answered that question then or she might not have.

Jan 20, 2010
kuwait
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surprised said:
Friends,

yes, CIC returned my application today as they mentioned i have submitted an outdated version of the application form.
i used Canada post courier priority from Toronto on June 08 and was delivered on June 11. Canada post refunded my postage.
so far i didn't receive application payment refund.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Savak said:
Ok. So CIC returned my mother's application and supporting documents which they received on June 11th, 2015 saying the application was incomplete.

However they haven't returned the application and supporting documents which they received on June 8th, 2015 as of yet. If it takes them around 10-12 days to inform people that their applications are incomplete, then if the application she sent on June 8th, 2015 was incomplete they would have sent it back by now right?
No. The applications are not processed in strict chronological order. Every employee receives a bunch of applications to review so it could happen that an employee is slower than other or that he received some complicated applications than takes more time, etc.

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
neutral said:
No. The applications are not processed in strict chronological order. Every employee receives a bunch of applications to review so it could happen that an employee is slower than other or that he received some complicated applications than takes more time, etc.
Hmm, so lets say if she receives an AOR from the CIC for the first application which CIC received on June 8th, 2015, what should she conclude?

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Savak said:
Hmm, so lets say if she receives an AOR from the CIC for the first application which CIC received on June 8th, 2015, what should she conclude?
That will mean that the application is complete.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Savak said:
That that's the application they will process.

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Well she can't do anything now, she will have to wait for another year if in the worst case scenario they return the initial application as incomplete as well. Will find out in due course.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Savak said:
Well she can't do anything now, she will have to wait for another year if in the worst case scenario they return the initial application as incomplete as well. Will find out in due course.
I doubt they will return it just because she didn't answerr about the representative.

Jun 24, 2015
Savak said:
I don't understand that CIC returned your mother's application which they received on June 11th, 2015 saying the application was incomplete but not because outdated version form??