+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPS or FedEx

muralikishen

Jan 20, 2010
Hi,

I am in Toronto, and I got visa issuance instructions from New York consulate.

For return of passports -- they have specified either use FedEx/UPS Prepaid from Corporate account.

In this regard, I want to hear your opinions as to which one to use FedEx or UPS, and how to send it by Corporate account.

Pls share your experiences

Miryam

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
November/2009
muralikishen said:
For return of passports -- they have specified either use FedEx/UPS Prepaid from Corporate account.

In this regard, I want to hear your opinions as to which one to use FedEx or UPS, and how to send it by Corporate account.

Pls share your experiences
I used FedEx for mailing my passport - different Visa Office though. For mailing, you can either go to a FedEx location or shedule a pick-up.

I opened an account with FedEx, which was very simple - I was unable to open one online so I phoned them and did it over the phone. Then, they e-mailed me a form, to be printed, filled, signed and faxed back to them, allowing FedEx to use my credit card.

I went to the nearest FedEx location and mailed the passport. After, I informed the Visa Office by e-mail my account number, so they could mail back to me (and I would pay for it). The whole process was very simple. :)

muralikishen

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks Miryam and Paddyboy,

Which consulate did you send your passport to and where from. Did they ask "FedEx prepaid from corporate account" ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Murali

Miryam

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
November/2009
muralikishen said:
Which consulate did you send your passport to and where from. Did they ask "FedEx prepaid from corporate account" ?
I sent my passport to São Paulo, Brazil, from Vancouver, BC. No, they didn't say anything about that.