+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPS Mailbox or Anytime Mailbox address for Canada PR card delivery address

arsdat

Apr 23, 2022
Hi All,
Does anyone used UPS Mailbox or Anytime Mailbox address for Canada PR card delivery address recently? They both provide street address not PO box address. I would be doing soft landing in Toronto and I don't have any Canadian address.
Can anyone please confirm if we can give mailbox address for this purpose?

Thanks much.

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi arsdat, any update on this? Did you land and use UPS address? I am planning to land in July and want to do this, if you can provide any details on the price, the plan and possibly a link, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you :)

arsdat

Apr 23, 2022
Hi arsdat, any update on this? Did you land and use UPS address? I am planning to land in July and want to do this, if you can provide any details on the price, the plan and possibly a link, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you :)
Hello I found one contact there and ended up using their address instead of mailbox address.

Reactions: LadyMacbeth

Skywalker123

Oct 18, 2022
Thank you for getting back to me. I already got in touch with UPS and soon will be issued an address.
Hi LadyMacbeth,
Did you manage to get the PR card through UPS box. could you provide the details about the pricing plans for UPS and did you give it to the immigration officer at the airport during the port of entry?

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi LadyMacbeth,
Did you manage to get the PR card through UPS box. could you provide the details about the pricing plans for UPS and did you give it to the immigration officer at the airport during the port of entry?
Yes I got my card easily through UPS. There were no problems when I gave the address at the port of entry.. only when I confirmed it through phone, they were confused as they couldn't find it on their system, nevertheless, they recorded it and the card arrived just fine and was shipped to me promptly. You can conract UPS to learn about pricing.

Reactions: canadavisaagg

canadavisaagg

Nov 29, 2022
Yes I got my card easily through UPS. There were no problems when I gave the address at the port of entry.. only when I confirmed it through phone, they were confused as they couldn't find it on their system, nevertheless, they recorded it and the card arrived just fine and was shipped to me promptly. You can conract UPS to learn about pricing.
Hello LadyMacbeth, can you share your experience with UPS mailbox? I am planning to fly to Vancouver from US to do soft landing. I have a few questions if you can help:

1. Can I rent a UPS Mailbox from US in Vancouver? If so, how do I find one that is cost efficient and safe?
2. How long can I rent that mailbox? Would 3 months be sufficient to get PR card and then close it?
3. Can I ask if UPS will forward that mail from that mailbox to US address?
4. Regarding cost, do you have an estimate on how it cost for the rental and shipping?

Any advice helps, thank you.