+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploaded Optional Document not showing in submitted application

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Guys urgent help needed.
1.My documents like marriage certificate is both in English and Urdu. Do I have to make translation for that.?
2. Do my all documents need notary or it is ok I upload the scan copy of my documents for online.?
As long as you have it in English and it is the same as the Urdu then you are good to go, why would you translate it again. Just ( in my opinion) upload both of them to be on the safe side.
Documents need to be the original or notarized when you are applying in the paper, however, when you are applying online you scan and upload the original. You can verify that through sending a Web Form or on the IRCC website

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Do not worry about this. If you check your previous applications, your optional documents do not show in any of them, but they get them anyway. It is good that you reported it to have peace of mind, but do not worry.
Thanks, I received an email from IRCC which confirmed their technical issue and asked to submit the optional document by using web form for them to compare if they have received or not.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
That is good. Please update when they reply to your inquiry.
Basically, the double pay thingy they did since April first is uploaded with the additional documents without which the application won't move forward. But anyway, please update.
Also, does anyone know anything about when we are able to give biometrics?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone have this issue?

The multiple refresh worked for me. Keep hitting the control+f5 to refresh guys!
Hi I had this issue and followed ur instruction to press control +f5 and it showed my uploaded additional documents. But when I go back to the main page and then check again, my uploaded additional document disappeared again. Did u face this too??

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hi I had this issue and followed ur instruction to press control +f5 and it showed my uploaded additional documents. But when I go back to the main page and then check again, my uploaded additional document disappeared again. Did u face this too??
Yes it is there page which is messed up. If you see it once you did the control+f5, it means it was submitted. you dont have to worry