+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploaded Optional Document not showing in submitted application

iamchiragdave

Jul 25, 2019
Hello,

I have uploaded my IELTS result, Provincial Nomination Documents, Notarized Self Declaration, and other supportive important documents (merged all with single PDF file) under "Optional Documents" section in my application.

After my submission, when I see the uploaded documents, I cannot find that supportive document anymore online. Is this a bug in the website? Or should I re-upload it?

Looking for suggestion.

Thanks.

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hi there, I have the exact same experience. I uploaded a cover letter with a bunch of additional documents attached to it. After submission, I go back to the list of uploaded documents and the "Optional Documents" is empty.

I hope this is a bug.

Hrishi2704

Jul 30, 2018
Hi @BillyWescott and @iamchiragdave,

Thank you so much for your super quick response.
I did as Billy suggested and it showed the optional document as well.

As I said, I have also reported it to IRCC. More the issues reported, faster they'll try to resolve it by finding the root cause.

Have a nice rest of your week guys.

Best Regards,
Rishi

humain2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Same here. I report this issue to IRCC but no answer.
I can refresh but it still empty. No way to see the document in this section.

Hrishi2704

Jul 30, 2018
Same here. I report this issue to IRCC but no answer.
I can refresh but it still empty. No way to see the document in this section.
I did get a response from IRCC. They confirmed that it's a technical problem and the file should be available for review by IRCC.

guydecent

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Thanks guy for bringing this issue up here. I just discovered the same with my already submitted application and had a panic attack as a result. The posts here calmed me. Thank you so much ! I have also contacted their technical help and awaiting a response.

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
Guys urgent help needed.
1.My documents like marriage certificate is both in English and Urdu. Do I have to make translation for that.?
2. Do my all documents need notary or it is ok I upload the scan copy of my documents for online.?

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Same here guys, thanks for bringing this up.
It looks that it is that way, because optional documents submitted before in pervious applications for study or work permits do not show too after submission. So I do not think that there is anything to worry about.
I tried to refresh as mentioned above, but it never worked.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Same here. I just reported to IRCC and wait for their confirmation.
Do not worry about this. If you check your previous applications, your optional documents do not show in any of them, but they get them anyway. It is good that you reported it to have peace of mind, but do not worry.