+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upload latest PCC in optional documents section after submitting Citizenship application

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
I am planning to submit citizenship application in next couple days.

But have a question before I submit: I have applied for latest India PCC, but its been more than a month haven't received yet. I have mentioned in the application that its in process and shared the file number details ( also attached the old PCC that I took while getting PR).

After submitting the Citizenship application, can I upload the latest PCC in the optional section ? Will that be a problem.
Should i submit via web form or will the optional documents submission section will be enabled to submit ? Please advise.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I am planning to submit citizenship application in next couple days.

But have a question before I submit: I have applied for latest India PCC, but its been more than a month haven't received yet. I have mentioned in the application that its in process and shared the file number details ( also attached the old PCC that I took while getting PR).

After submitting the Citizenship application, can I upload the latest PCC in the optional section ? Will that be a problem.
Should i submit via web form or will the optional documents submission section will be enabled to submit ? Please advise.
After AOR you should use webform to upload it.

Reactions: candlelight