+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams are cancelled

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi ,

After almost one month from submitting my application, just yesterday I managed to finish my medical upfront exam. As far as I read on the IRCC website, at this point I don't need to do anything as results of my exams will be directly submitted to IRCC through emedical portal. I just wanted to check if I am right ?

Thank you in advance

Moien

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
I submitted my PR application with a LOE explaining why upfront medical exam document is missing in the beginning of April. 2 weeks later I took the exam at a clinic and submitted the proof of medical exam through webform. I received an email from IRCC 4 business day after I submitted the webform confirming that they have received the proof (eMedical form) and will forward it to the corresponding department . It has been almost a month and I have yet heard from IRCC whether I have passed the medical exam.

I am wondering, anyone here has a similar situation as I do?

Last edited:

dexco

May 13, 2020
Hi ,

After almost one month from submitting my application, just yesterday I managed to finish my medical upfront exam. As far as I read on the IRCC website, at this point I don't need to do anything as results of my exams will be directly submitted to IRCC through emedical portal. I just wanted to check if I am right ?

Thank you in advance

Moien
You should also send to IRCC the UMI form that the doctor gave you; I don't think it automatically gets sent to IRCC so I think that's the only way they can link the medical exam to your application. You should be able to use a webform.

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
I submitted my PR application with a LOE explaining why upfront medical exam document is missing in the beginning of April. 2 weeks later I took the exam at a clinic and submitted the proof of medical exam through webform. I received an email from IRCC 4 business day after I submitted the webform confirming that they have received the proof (eMedical form) and will forward it to the corresponding department . It has been almost a month and I have yet heard from IRCC whether I have passed the medical exam.

I am wondering, anyone here has a similar situation as I do?
We are all in the same situation. I had my medical exam done after submitting my eAPR. Then sent the eMedical sheet via webform and received confirmation email from IRCC after 4 days that they received the eMedical document. Today, I also received an email from the hospital with the medical exam results and everything is fine, But nothing from IRCC that I Passed the medical. I think this delay is normal and expected as well due to the COVID 19 issue. I hope other members in the forum share their experience too.

Jun 1, 2020
Do anyone knows when the upfront medicals are going to start,becouse I have done it but I cant sended without USI OR IME number?

sandeepshah84

Feb 26, 2020
I submitted my application with explanation for not performing Medical and also had attached appointment confirmation for later date. Now my medicals are done. Do I need to submit this updates through webforms? Or with EMedical, they will receive my medical details?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I submitted my application with explanation for not performing Medical and also had attached appointment confirmation for later date. Now my medicals are done. Do I need to submit this updates through webforms? Or with EMedical, they will receive my medical details?
Submit the receipt.

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Guys. Did anyone of you who sent the upfront medical receipt via the webform after submitting the PR application , receive any messages from IRCC ?

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Yes I did, after 3 working days
Sorry for the misunderstanding, Yes me too received a confirmation email that they received the eMedical Receipt. What I did mean to ask about is the medical exam passed MEP message that we receive on our express entry profile after an officer have a look at the medical exam results. Have you received it or not yet ?

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Not yet. We had our upfront medical on 9th of May. Results issued and submitted by doctor on 21st of May. So far, no updates from IRCC.