+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams are cancelled

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi Everyone.. I did upfront medicals from VISADOCTOR.CA. I have few questions regarding to medical examination.
1) Is doctor did only x-ray, blood test and urine test??? He didn't check Blood pressure and eye test as well.
2) Is Emedical print which doctor gave has clinic name on it? I mean in the column of clinic in the same table where all tests are mentioned such as HIV , X-RAY etc.

Please tell me guys who did their medical test to VISADOCTOR only.
Thanks.
Anyone else Who have got medicals done with VISADOCTOR? Please share your experience.

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Guys. I submitted my application without the medical test. Now, the upfront medical has been resumed and I had my test done. Can anyone tell me please how to attach the eMedical sheet to my application?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys. I submitted my application without the medical test. Now, the upfront medical has been resumed and I had my test done. Can anyone tell me please how to attach the eMedical sheet to my application?
Use the webform.

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Use the webform.
Thank you. I used the webform and uploaded the eMedical sheets for me & my spouse. But how could we make sure that IRCC received the documents and attached them to our EE application. I didn’t receive any kind of confirmation about that. Anyone of you guys have any idea about that ?!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. I used the webform and uploaded the eMedical sheets for me & my spouse. But how could we make sure that IRCC received the documents and attached them to our EE application. I didn’t receive any kind of confirmation about that. Anyone of you guys have any idea about that ?!
Pre Covid-19, I got a reply from the visa office about 3 or 4 day after submitting documents via webform, but I’m not sure what the situation is now with that. There used to be an auto reply when documents are submitted via webform, but not anymore; the closest you get to that now is the word “Success“ on the page after the submission goes through. I hope you got that. Also, check your GCKey account for updates.

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Yes. I got the “Success” message which says Success, your enquiry has been successfully submitted. Thank you dear for your reply. Let’s wait & see what is going to happen in the next few days.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. I got the “Success” message which says Success, your enquiry has been successfully submitted. Thank you dear for your reply. Let’s wait & see what is going to happen in the next few days.
Wish you all the best.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hello,
I did the upfront medical test on April 9 at VisaDoctor in Toronto. Since now, after a week, I have not heard anything from the doctor. Should I call them and ask for an updat

Did they take your Blood Pressure and did the eyes test. Some said that they did not. Let me know

Last edited:

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hello,
I did the upfront medical test on April 9 at VisaDoctor in Toronto. Since now, after a week, I have not heard anything from the doctor. Should I call them and ask for an update?
This is mentioned on their website
Please do not phone our office as the results will be sent directly to immigration online via e-medical within one week. You will only be contacted by us if the results are abnormal.

Nina40

Dec 14, 2019
Hi Ahmed, congrats on your application. I submitted my application without upfront medicals due to covid. I have been able to do it now but I am uncertain about how to raise the CSE and what options to select on the form. Can you please provide a guide. On your LoE, did you state your EE number?