+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams are cancelled

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hello guys, I submitted my application without upfront medical exam but with a LOE two weeks ago. Today I got phone call from a clinic that they resume the service and can book my exam on next week. Just wondering should I take the medical exam and submit the proof via webform? Or should I wait for further notice before conducting any exams?
I would recommend you to do the medicals but wait to upload documents until IRCC requests for them sometime in the future.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
@Robin1812 : My medicals with visadoctor is complete and I got the eMedical sheet also. Could you please tell me how did you submit them to IRCC? Because I submitted them through Webform. Is it okay to upload both mine and spouse's eMedical together?
I submitted mine with the application. If you submitted through the webform, you are fine. It's alright to upload eMedical together since its one application.

Toluwalope Shogade

Jun 27, 2019
Hi,
Hello guys, I submitted my application without upfront medical exam but with a LOE two weeks ago. Today I got phone call from a clinic that they resume the service and can book my exam on next week. Just wondering should I take the medical exam and submit the proof via webform? Or should I wait for further notice before conducting any exams?
Hi please, what country are you applying from?

seraphzhou

Apr 8, 2020
I would recommend you to do the medicals but wait to upload documents until IRCC requests for them sometime in the future.
Thanks for the advice. Is there any difference between upfront medical exam with regular exam that IRCC instructs to do? I am afraid that once I do the upfront without informing IRCC, the doctor will upload my results to them directly.

Toluwalope Shogade

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for the advice. Is there any difference between upfront medical exam with regular exam that IRCC instructs to do? I am afraid that once I do the upfront without informing IRCC, the doctor will upload my results to them directly.
Hi please what country are you doing the medical test? Cos it is still suspended in Nigeria. Want to know if they are reopening gradually

jasjeet virk

Apr 24, 2020
I wanted to know if I can undergo upfront medical exam before making express extry profile. I would be eligible to apply for CEC in a 35 days and Ive booked my medical appointment for next week.

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
I wanted to know if I can undergo upfront medical exam before making express extry profile. I would be eligible to apply for CEC in a 35 days and Ive booked my medical appointment for next week.
sure thing coz you dont need to provide any document to complete an upfront medical exam

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
The doctor will upload your results but IRCC can only access them once you upload eMedical confirmation. Your UMI number will be mentioned on the document and IRCC uses that number to pull your records.

Longhair

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am in NS. I got a phone call from panel clinic to make a new appointment now but the hospital for x-ray and blood test is still not opening. The doctor said that it is still incomplete document. He suggested that I can do later when the hospital re-open.
Is anyone who got an appointment also available x-ray and blood test??
Hi, I am also in NS, may I ask which doctor did you go to? What did you end up submitting since NSHA is closed? I was told by the doc on spring garden rd that I can upload the receipt i have with my documents until the hospital reopens.

yebie

Mar 4, 2020
Hello everyone! So it seems IRCC has started upfront medical exams however there are a few speculations as to if you have an already submitted application, says you have to wait for an instruction letter from CIC. Please how true is this.
Can we get a medical exam done without it and upload it via webform? Thanks