+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating Express Entry Profile after submitting

jyotisaini04

Jul 27, 2015
Hii

I had created Express entry profile on 31st May 2016, but now as per the new update of 19th nov i am not able to edit my details.

My education is 4 years bachelor degree in India and then 1 year Post graduate diploma and then 2 year of Post graduate diploma in Canada.

while applying on may 2016, in level of education i had selected TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATE DIPLOMAS OR DEGREE but now this option is not coming.

Now option is showing Bachelor's degree and then Master degree.

Please guide what to do..

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello people,

I'm starting the process next week and need info from someone who has recently approached Bangalore University for transcripts for WES. Please share the complete details with contact numbers if any.

I know this group does not encourage going through Immigration consultants but I was initially thinking of applying through them before I got to know of this forum. However, I'm keen on connecting with people from Bangalore or India who are in the same stage of the entire process.

I don't feel very confident that I can manage to do the entire PR filing along with paper work on my own. So I'm looking to join people who are stating around the same time and can share best practices with da h other.

Please let me know if there is any whatsapp group I can get added to and connect with people going through this process.

Regards,
Darshan

Ricksm

Aug 9, 2018
Hiii i have done masters in dental surgery from india. In my wes evaluation, they have mentioned 5 years of professional study in dentistry and 2 years of graduate dental education.so what should i fill in the express entry form submission coloumn where they are asking about level of education shown on ECA report. Is this masters or bachelor degree

Ricksm

Aug 9, 2018
Hiii i have done masters in dental surgery from india. In my wes evaluation, they have mentioned 5 years of professional study in dentistry and 2 years of graduate dental education.so what should i fill in the express entry form submission coloumn where they are asking about level of education shown on ECA report. Is this masters or bachelor degree

TD0911

Sep 5, 2019
Hello,

I had 3 years experience (2016-2019) in my primary NOC in my EE profile. I recently have updated my work experience in my EE profile and have added additional past experience of 3 years (2012-2015 @20 hours per week) under different NOC. But I do not see the points to be updated. My cars score is still the same.

How long doe sit take for the system to add up points from different NOCs and reflect it on the final cos score?

Please help someone!

Mariaz2020

Mar 2, 2020
My husband forgot to add my experience in his application. Can he make new profile or update it after submission?

SamSug

Dec 9, 2021
I have submitted my Express Entry profile, I tried to edit Nomination details but I am unable to edit it. Since I have applied for SINP and if I get PNP how do I update it???