+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating Application after Submission

jt80

Sep 11, 2022
I recently applied for my Citizenship and now thinking of applying for my US visitors visa. If I were to obtain my US visa will I need to update my application and resend copies of my passport?

Thank You

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I recently applied for my Citizenship and now thinking of applying for my US visitors visa. If I were to obtain my US visa will I need to update my application and resend copies of my passport?

Thank You
You don't need to update your application after having submitted it. If you already had US visitor visa at the time of application that you did not disclose under Q. 13: you may use the web form to correct the error of omission after you receive an AOR

jt80

Sep 11, 2022
You don't need to update your application after having submitted it. If you already had US visitor visa at the time of application that you did not disclose under Q. 13: you may use the web form to correct the error of omission after you receive an AOR
@shiremag thanks for the response.

I currently do not have a US visa and was just wondering if I needed to update my application since I included copies of all pages of my passport.