+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPDATES: HOME SUPPORT WORKER PILOT PROGRAM

Lois4801

Dec 19, 2021
How many more remaining slots for people who want to apply for this pathway?
Can I apply for this even if I dont have yet experience but got a job offer as a home support worker?

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
How many more remaining slots for people who want to apply for this pathway?
Can I apply for this even if I dont have yet experience but got a job offer as a home support worker?
Yes you can if you meet other requirements for this pilot

andikoy16can

Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys…
I received my request for biometrics, medical last Jan and Feb. On April2022, I received my OWP and May 2022 I received my PR approval. Waiting for my PR card now.
Good luck to u all!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope to receive our updates soon as well.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope to receive our updates soon as well.
Great so many congratulations.. So after Biometrics how long it took for Medical Request and after Medical request how long for PR update?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi guys…
I received my request for biometrics, medical last Jan and Feb. On April2022, I received my OWP and May 2022 I received my PR approval. Waiting for my PR card now.
Good luck to u all!!!!
Also are you inside Canada?

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Great so many congratulations.. So after Biometrics how long it took for Medical Request and after Medical request how long for PR update?
Biometrics and Medical dates were just a month apart. Once they ask u for the rest of documents ( like proofs and so on) the process is fast. I received my first comply letter on Dec..i didn’t have my passport so i was not able to comply asap (biometrics was included in that letter). Then medical came in almost a month later i sent my requirements..then OWP and then the approval with in the month and CORP within the week.

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Biometrics and Medical dates were just a month apart. Once they ask u for the rest of documents ( like proofs and so on) the process is fast. I received my first comply letter on Dec..i didn’t have my passport so i was not able to comply asap (biometrics was included in that letter). Then medical came in almost a month later i sent my requirements..then OWP and then the approval with in the month and CORP within the week.
And my PR card has arrived too..a month after my CORP :))

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
wow congrats... which country u applied from?