Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Sorry guys..typo error!!!
Im Jan 2021 applicant NOT JAN 2020.
They received my file on Jan 29,2021.

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
What additional documents did ircc ask you?

Thanks!
They asked me to update our ( me and my husband) background declaration and Family information. Our Police Clearance from home country. Proof of our relationship like details on how it developed and so on…Wedding photos, Communication and Legal documents. Biometrics. Fees $1000. Copy of Our Original Birth certificate.

Reactions: myrrah0315

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Did you get first PAOR and then bil ?
No, I didn’t receive any PAOR prior to this letter( i dont know whats PAOR and bill?) . I received temp # on april 2021 and then letter requesting for biometrics and compliance letter all togther.

Reactions: Bains6

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
No, I didn’t receive any PAOR prior to this letter( i dont know whats PAOR and bill?) . I received temp # on april 2021 and then letter requesting for biometrics and compliance letter all togther.
PAOR is permanent acknowledgment of receipt

BIL is biometrics instruction letter

Last edited:
Reactions: hbenu

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
They asked me to update our ( me and my husband) background declaration and Family information. Our Police Clearance from home country. Proof of our relationship like details on how it developed and so on…Wedding photos, Communication and Legal documents. Biometrics. Fees $1000. Copy of Our Original Birth certificate.
Hello! Where are your currently residing?

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Sorry guys..typo error!!!
Im Jan 2021 applicant NOT JAN 2020.
They received my file on Jan 29,2021.
Hello.

who is your officer?
Are you married? Why are they still asking for proofs of your relationship?its very unusual so just asking. And which country are you currently residing?

thank you

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello.

who is your officer?
Are you married? Why are they still asking for proofs of your relationship?its very unusual so just asking. And which country are you currently residing?

thank you
No Officer name, simply Case processing Center Edmonton. They are asking my proof of marriage bec i was just married before my papers arrived (eventually left right after) so we didn’t get the chance to live together as couple till this date { story of my life :( }

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
No Officer name, simply Case processing Center Edmonton. They are asking my proof of marriage bec i was just married before my papers arrived (eventually left right after) so we didn’t get the chance to live together as couple till this date { story of my life :( }
Hi may I know your status in Canada? So far i know unless you r not PR you unable to sponsor spouse under this pathway. Thanks advance and best of luck

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi may I know your status in Canada? So far i know unless you r not PR you unable to sponsor spouse under this pathway. Thanks advance and best of luck
Im on work permit.
This is the new rules:

New Caregiver Program Features
  • In the new caregiver pilot immigration program the caregiver program is no longer employer-specific although it is still employer-driven; meaning caregivers still need Canadian employers to hire them but now employers are not required to undergo the LMIA process to hire a caregiver.
  • Now rather than employer-specific the profession is declared as occupation-specific, which means caregivers are not bound to work for that specific employer or location once they receive their work permits and are free to work for any or as many employers or locations as they want or able to find but with the same National Occupation Classification Code.
For example, a caregiver has obtained a work permit under NOC 4411 under Home Child Care Provider (HCCP) program; he/she can work with multiple employers in the same NOC and similarly if a caregiver obtained a work permit under NOC 4412 Home Support Work Pilot (HSWP) for the caring of patients or elderly with medical needs; he/she can work with multiple employers in the same NOC to qualify for permanent residence of Canada.

• In the new caregiver program, the whole family like spouses and children can come to Canada alongside the principal applicant even at the work permit stage and later can be part of the application for permanent residence; whilst living in Canada.