+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPDATES: HOME SUPPORT WORKER PILOT PROGRAM

roye

Jan 13, 2021
No,just the temporary number, i asking if temporary number is Aor
As per my understanding, AOR pertains to the letter given to you by the ircc indicating the time they have received your application in their mailroom. Temporary file number is given to you upon receipt and it is on queue for review, once they open your file and find it complete, you will now be given a permanent application number, your papers are already on process and wait for further instructions. Did you receive a file number that starts with "E" that is written on the letter itself? Then it is permanent, Hence, if the application number on the letter is "blank" but the pdf file name starts with"E" it is still a temporary file number.

I think, the take home message is AOR is a letter of receipt from the ircc regardless if the application is on queue for review with temporary file number, or if it is on process then file number is permanent.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBonez365

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys may i know if IRCC accept scanned forms/signatures for adult dependent who lives abroad for PR application processed in Canada ?

Reactions: abere

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I

can I apply for that because am holding child care giver certificate
It maybe possible I think, if you are going to provide care and company to a child recovering from illness, disability, or facing other health issues. It will depend on the job description your employer will be needing you for. But if your employer needs you for child care, then I guess you have to wait until January 1st, 2022.

May I ask for your educational background?

Ykdalass

Jun 6, 2021
It maybe possible I think, if you are going to provide care and company to a child recovering from illness, disability, or facing other health issues. It will depend on the job description your employer will be needing you for. But if your employer needs you for child care, then I guess you have to wait until January 1st, 2022.

May I ask for your educational background?
sure I am certified childcare giver
And also a professional in medical laboratories science