Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
27-07-2016
Fellas,

I am in the last phase of the PR and it will likely arrive sometime next month (BG - In progress -> Not needed at this time on 22/08/2016).
The PR application was submitted while being at implied status without a job.
now things have changed and i received my BOWP a couple of weeks ago and with that I found a great job starting on Tuesday.

Do i have to submit these changes to my PR application or is it better to leave it like that without a change?

Thanks!

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
blikpils said:
Fellas,

I am in the last phase of the PR and it will likely arrive sometime next month (BG - In progress -> Not needed at this time on 22/08/2016).
now things have changed and i received my BOWP a couple of weeks ago and with that I found a great job starting on Tuesday.

Do i have to submit these changes to my PR application or is it better to leave it like that without a change?

Thanks!
it's not mandatory. But if you want you can send a cse with your new job with supporting letters.
Again, that's not mandatory to do it.

Edmo guy Naveed

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
blikpils said:
Fellas,

Thanks!
hi there , you should not send further document until they need anything. your case is in almost final position and if you submit further documents by yourself that can be delay and they may ask more documents ect......
as in my case , i apply for PR in start of march 2016. i lost my job in april 2016 and and during all my PR process i didnt find any job as i was bonded with my employer. i apply in august foe BOWP as my work permit was going expire in start of octuber and i got BOWP in mid september and in start of Octuber i recieve letter CoPR. i already complete my landing process and everything done smoothly. so just live silent and wait for your CoPR and hopefully soon you will get that.

Reactions: singha5612

blikpils

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
27-07-2016
Okay, I was already assuming that it might cause any delay.

I wont do it then, Thanks!

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
hi there , you should not send further document until they need anything. your case is in almost final position and if you submit further documents by yourself that can be delay and they may ask more documents ect......
as in my case , i apply for PR in start of march 2016. i lost my job in april 2016 and and during all my PR process i didnt find any job as i was bonded with my employer. i apply in august foe BOWP as my work permit was going expire in start of octuber and i got BOWP in mid september and in start of Octuber i recieve letter CoPR. i already complete my landing process and everything done smoothly. so just live silent and wait for your CoPR and hopefully soon you will get that.
But did they ask you for updated schedule A after you pass your medical? Were you under pnp stream?