+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPCOMING CHANGES-OINP, FSW NOC RESTRICTIONS, DISCUSS HERE

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am waiting on the pool since last week with 403 points. I am hoping to get PT Notification from Ontario.

However, my passport would be expired on February 2017. Can anyone please let me know whether I should renew my passport asap or not? In some discussions I saw people mentioning passport should have at least 2years expiry date?

Can anyone please confirm?

Thanks in advance:)

elAleman

Nov 18, 2014
FMCAD said:
I can't share where I got this information from, just assume this as my prediction for 2016

I.OINP will get changes this year- Expected in June or earlier OINP will restrict some NOC's (or) they will have a new list of limited NOC's , therefore Ontario PNP's will reduce which will give more applicants to other provinces.

II. EE system is 13months old now and very streamlined, starting sometime in this year EE draws will choose a specific number of applicants from CEC, all of PNP's and limited FSW's-based on NOC's), the portion of candidates in the draw will be more from CEC's and all of PNP's but less portion from FSW's, advantage for FSW's would be CRS points per draw will fall below 450 but candidates may be limited in selection process based on their NOC until they apply for PNP

(NOTE: Provinces will have there own NOC' requirements for PNP applicants which may differ from CIC's FSW NOC list)- for example if CIC has restricted NOC -0111 for FSW, but any Province has NOC -0111 Open, applicant would first need to apply and get PNP and then get ITA.

III. EE will come up with limited NOC's list for FSW candidates as I mentioned in point no. II (or) may apply restrictions to certain NOC's

IV. I don't expect restrictions to CEC, their NOC would be considered bcz they have Canadian Experience which would be the differentiation factor between CEC VS FSW's.

which NOCs will be restricted?

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
FMCAD said:
I can't share where I got this information from, just assume this as my prediction for 2016

I.OINP will get changes this year- Expected in June or earlier OINP will restrict some NOC's (or) they will have a new list of limited NOC's , therefore Ontario PNP's will reduce which will give more applicants to other provinces.

II. EE system is 13months old now and very streamlined, starting sometime in this year EE draws will choose a specific number of applicants from CEC, all of PNP's and limited FSW's-based on NOC's), the portion of candidates in the draw will be more from CEC's and all of PNP's but less portion from FSW's, advantage for FSW's would be CRS points per draw will fall below 450 but candidates may be limited in selection process based on their NOC until they apply for PNP

U r spreading rumours in this forum nothing is goingbto change so pls don demotivate us with this kind of rumours

(NOTE: Provinces will have there own NOC' requirements for PNP applicants which may differ from CIC's FSW NOC list)- for example if CIC has restricted NOC -0111 for FSW, but any Province has NOC -0111 Open, applicant would first need to apply and get PNP and then get ITA.

III. EE will come up with limited NOC's list for FSW candidates as I mentioned in point no. II (or) may apply restrictions to certain NOC's

IV. I don't expect restrictions to CEC, their NOC would be considered bcz they have Canadian Experience which would be the differentiation factor between CEC VS FSW's.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMCAD said:
These are not rumours, JUST WAIT & WATCH
What you say is certainly possible, but unless you back it up it's just... rumours.

Name your source to add credibility to your claim.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Dexmoody said:
What you say is certainly possible, but unless you back it up it's just... rumours.

Name your source to add credibility to your claim.

Exactly dexmoody

Share the link here man from where u got this baseless info ?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
let's wait for the changes ....& then we could debate!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMCAD said:
let's wait for the changes ....& then we could debate!
Won't be much of a debate AFTER the changes. Unless you reveal a source or share official links which point in this direction, these are just baseless rumors.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMCAD said:
These are not rumours, JUST WAIT & WATCH
Till when do we need to wait ;)?

Although, whatever you mentioned sounds logical. & similar to pre-EE process.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can you please post a link to an official source (IRCC presumably?). While these ideas sound good in practice the reality is that unless you are Prime Minister, Immigration Minister or a senior official at IRCC your comments are purely speculation.

To all newcomers to the forum, please do not start to.take these ideas seriously. Go to the IRCC website to find information regarding Canada's immigration programs.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only thing that's happening is that OINP has somewhat paused..... they are no longer sending PTs and pace of AORs/Nomination is extremely slow

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
OINP has completely stopped issuing AORs . Last AOR ,2 weeks back ,was a dec 8th Applicant.

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
What!! Increased score from 370 to 439 to get this oinp nomination,sat 2times for ielts ,and now they are changing the rule!!!noc -0121. What should do?it was my last hope.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi Guys,

What about the proposed changes by new government like 'Extra points will be given to applicants having PR/nationality holder siblings in Canada" when these will be implemented any idea?