university selection help

uarshad

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aasim.ahmad said:
Uarshad my profile

Scored 74 percent in engg. not given ielts yet but confident to score 7.5,8.. gave GAT similar to GRE scord 86 percentile.. what unis should I apply for?
Do you have any unis in mind. Sorry for late reply by the way I was busy and hence didnt visit the site for quite a long time.

amanbal

Oct 9, 2012
uarshad said:
There are several universities. But as you had budget constraints so I narrowed down to these. the drawbacks are several. I would just give you an example. Concordia is expensive and in Montreal which is a developed city. As its not developing at a respectable rate there is a lack of jobs there. So you must hit cities that are developing and got oppertunities and jobs for us. Cities like Regina. UBC is very expensive. UBC has the same problem like Concordia unless you go to Okanagan. And I currently dont knw if your required field is available in Okanagan. Besides God-forbid but who knws what kind of situation you face there. As for Waterloo, yeah I should have added it to the list. Dont knw why it didnt come to my mind.

hi to all
please help me out.
10th 67% marks
12th 62%
BTech Electrical 65% ( from top most college in punjab)
ilets 6.5 ( L 7 R 6.5 W 6 S 5.5 :( )

applied to concordia university on 8th of sep and w8ing for dcisn
have offer from centinial ,humber, fanshawe in project management for safe side.

but i want to do masters . suggest me some universities for january batch because i am placed in TCS and have to join in december .

thanks

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
Re: suggest me please

angadi said:
and i think university of calgary is a very hard bet
i think i have a chance in carleton university
i think carleton tuition fee is very high so plz check it first

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
amanbal said:
hi to all
please help me out.
10th 67% marks
12th 62%
BTech Electrical 65% ( from top most college in punjab)
ilets 6.5 ( L 7 R 6.5 W 6 S 5.5 :( )

applied to concordia university on 8th of sep and w8ing for dcisn
have offer from centinial ,humber, fanshawe in project management for safe side.

but i want to do masters . suggest me some universities for january batch because i am placed in TCS and have to join in december .

thanks
delegates of uni. of windsor ll come on 17 oct -18oct in punjab ,, they ll give u on the spot admission(jan 2013 also) if match the admission.. requirement.. try to attend them and get offer letter and apply ..

maninder89

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/11/12
IELTS Request
7.5 BANDS
Med's Done....
9 november 2012
VISA ISSUED...
4/12/12
amankaur said:
delegates of uni. of windsor ll come on 17 oct -18oct in punjab ,, they ll give u on the spot admission(jan 2013 also) if match the admission.. requirement.. try to attend them and get offer letter and apply ..
no university gives on the spot addmission .

harshpreet_nanda

Aug 23, 2012
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amankaur said:
No GOOOOD University by far gives on the spot admission ..its jus a myth...so that much more students come on their so called fair..

Nov 11, 2010
Hi to every one. I want to go for Bachelor in PR n Marketing. Is it in the immigration list or not..n what are the best universities whivh sre offering this course.
Thanks

jwadhwa08

Jul 24, 2016
hi
MY PROFILE IS:
10TH ---68%
12TH----55 %
B TECH (ELECTRICAL)----61 %

WORK EXPERIENCE---04 YEARS (NON TECHNICAL)

I AM INTERESTED IN M.ENG AND MBA(SUPPLY CHAIN & MANAGEMENT) PROGRMS..............AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THESE PROGRAMS IN ANY UNIVERSITY?????

Rock0081

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
jwadhwa08 said:
hi
MY PROFILE IS:
10TH ---68%
12TH----55 %

I AM INTERESTED IN M.ENG AND MBA(SUPPLY CHAIN & MANAGEMENT) PROGRMS..............AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THESE PROGRAMS IN ANY UNIVERSITY?????
Hello Dear,
Acoording to Your Profile, I would recommend you that you should go for MBA as you have very good exp. But for MBA you should also have good score in GMAT.

Best School for Business in Canada are
1. Sauder Buisness School(UBC)-------- Very tough Competition
2. York University-------------------------Very tough Competition
3. Ivy Buisness School(UWO)------------Very tough Competition

I would Recommend based on your Profile apply in
1. Lakehead (GMAT Score Mandatory)
2. Regina (Applicants must complete the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with a minimum score of 500)

Thanks & Regards

jwadhwa08

Jul 24, 2016
jwadhwa08 said:
hi
MY PROFILE IS:
10TH ---68%
12TH----55 %

Rock0081 said:
Hello Dear,
Acoording to Your Profile, I would recommend you that you should go for MBA as you have very good exp. But for MBA you should also have good score in GMAT.

Best School for Business in Canada are
1. Sauder Buisness School(UBC)-------- Very tough Competition
2. York University-------------------------Very tough Competition
3. Ivy Buisness School(UWO)------------Very tough Competition

I would Recommend based on your Profile apply in
1. Lakehead (GMAT Score Mandatory)
2. Regina (Applicants must complete the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with a minimum score of 500)

Thanks & Regards
thanks for the reply but can I apply for m eng in electrical as I am more interested in this course

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
hello
Thanks for your selfless efforts. I am asking questions since last few days but nobody is bothering to answer me. hope you will help me because i dont want to go to any consultant.

I am planning to apply for PhD. my profile is

MBE 72%
MPhil 84%
IELTS 7.5, L 9, R 7.5, W 6, S 7
completed my thesis for MPhil
Presented a paper in March2016 in an international conference
6 years work experience as finance manager on the Basis of my MBE degree( major in finance). no work experience related to MPhil as it is in Educational managment

I have few questions:
1. as i am planning to bring my family (husband and three kids under 18) with me, which university will be better for me?
2. Are there any chance of getting our visas if we apply together bcz applying without them is not an option for me ( my kids are too young)?
3. if i bring my kids, will their education be free or do i have to pay for them too?

I would really appreciate if you can answer these questions