+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Sealed Envelope

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please contact the University, may be they are aware of the transcripts.

To be very frank with you I also never heard of transcripts before this Canada application and thought it was most difficult thing to get but it was kind ok after I reached Univ

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think, you should get it from your university PTU directly. You can go in person to your univ and request for consolidated mark sheets / individual mark sheets. They should be able to provide you as the university which is offering you degree should have your marksheets as well. Aslong as it is sealed in any regular envelope but signed by some working official / registrar in your university, it is good to submit to CHC.

All the Best!!!

vicky1976 said:
Dear Ankit & Other Seniors,

I have collected my Transcripts from College .I have passed Bachelors in Mechanical Engg. ( 4 years ) from Beant Engg. College ,Punjab and it is affliated to Punjab Technical University . But the college issues me transcripts in their own College Stationary with Logo on the envelove and they do not put any seal onto envelope.

If I submit it to CHC , do they consider it. Or they consider it only on sealed envelope by College/Univerisity.

Please reply

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process since Mar 7, 2012
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
humsafar said:
I have always been confused about the difference between Transcripts, Markssheet and Degree As per my understanding Transcripts are basically Marsk sheet. ::)

Can any one explain.
transcript and 'mark sheet' are the same. in pak, in and bd and some countries in that region we prefer to call it marksheet//

destinyfate

Feb 4, 2017
Hello,

I am a student of BCET(PTU) and need transripts from college. They saying to send a form which can be downloaded from wes site do anyone know whats this form is and how can I download it......please suggest urgently

Also how much time will it take from university to handover those transripts?

Thanks in advance.....