+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Winnipeg

khadija21

Dec 18, 2021
Hello everyone, I want to apply for the PACE marketing management program for the September 2022 session. I am still on my last semester and i will receive my final semester results on june. Can i apply for the fall 2022 intake? Do they give conditional offer letter. Also, i see that the program currently is not accepting application for the fall 2022, is it possible that it may open up in few days or its full and closed? Please help. Any suggestion is appreciated.

fatehparminder

Jul 17, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello everyone, I want to apply for the PACE marketing management program for the September 2022 session. I am still on my last semester and i will receive my final semester results on june. Can i apply for the fall 2022 intake? Do they give conditional offer letter. Also, i see that the program currently is not accepting application for the fall 2022, is it possible that it may open up in few days or its full and closed? Please help. Any suggestion is appreciated.
Ask your queries at applytopace@uwinnipeg.ca

they have limited seats and large number of applicants for each intake. So it is better to ask your query before they open up.