+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Winnipeg

joyshekhar

Jan 23, 2017
Hi I am applying for post degree diploma in project management for winter 2021, I have already got the conditional admission letter, I wanted to know if anyone has applied for the course previously and got the study permit. Also it will be of great help if someone can give some review on the course

cdt.asminhas

Jul 12, 2020
I would strongly suggest you search for currently enrolled students on Linkedin since most of them are more active there than at this platform.

Hi I am applying for post degree diploma in project management for winter 2021, I have already got the conditional admission letter, I wanted to know if anyone has applied for the course previously and got the study permit. Also it will be of great help if someone can give some review on the course

egaubaj

Nov 28, 2019
Hii...Anybody going to the University of Winnipeg PACE for Post Degree Diploma in Project Management.
Hi,

I saw you are from Punjab.

I am also enrolled for this Project Management. originally for may 2020 however deferred to Sep 2020.

Can you please share your number for a quick discussion?

My flight ticket is booked for 13th August 2020

Drop me your number on monts.nike@gmail.com

partugakh

Dec 18, 2020
Hii anyone here going to PACE university of winnipeg in march or april from UAE - dubai . I have got my visa and i am going to join ADVANCE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT program

Reactions: LorLor

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Hii anyone here going to PACE university of winnipeg in march or april from UAE - dubai . I have got my visa and i am going to join ADVANCE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT program
Same program for me but I'm from Jamaica. Do you know if there's a whats group for ABM?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
I am not sure if there is a group , do let me know as well . When will you travel and did you find any place to stay .
Hey hey. Ive got admission in the advance business management as well. You got the visa already? When did you apply?

I've applied on 15th July and still waiting.

partugakh

Dec 18, 2020
Hey hey. Ive got admission in the advance business management as well. You got the visa already? When did you apply?

I've applied on 15th July and still waiting.
I applied on 1-JUN-2020 from UAE , No medical / Police Clearance required from UAE. Got Visa stamped on my passport . PPR request received on 2- DEC. Best of Luck .
Keep in touch i am currently making plans on when to travel and looking for options for accommodation. Do you have any information in regards to how soon we can travel before the start of the program. I heard there is quarantine period of 14days mandatory.
if you have any information on accommodation please let me know.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
I applied on 1-JUN-2020 from UAE , No medical / Police Clearance required from UAE. Got Visa stamped on my passport . PPR request received on 2- DEC. Best of Luck .
Keep in touch i am currently making plans on when to travel and looking for options for accommodation. Do you have any information in regards to how soon we can travel before the start of the program. I heard there is quarantine period of 14days mandatory.
if you have any information on accommodation please let me know.
Oh that's great!! Congrats! I've heard that for January applicants University has arranged accomodation at the Holiday Inn or college campus. I don't think they've planned anything for May applicants as we don't know if quarantine measures will be in place by then.

I'd suggest connect with the University and ask them before booking the flight.

About the accomodation, I was thinking of taking the mcfleetors for a few months till I figure out what's best. There isn't a lot of information available about best accomodation. Also I thought I'll research and ask around once I get the visa. Currently there has been many visa rejections in india so a little scared.

What's your profile btw? Just want to know because many visa rejections in India had qualifications and program incompatibility problem.