+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Winnipeg

partugakh

Dec 18, 2020
Hopefully :) Please keep me updated if you get updated with information about accomodation and quarantine.
this is the reply i got from the university : It seems they do have a plan to quarantine but will update the website in feb !!

Currently, Campus Living is accepting quarantine booking for incoming international students. It is likely that we will continue accepting quarantine booking for the spring term.

Our quarantine package comes with:

· A room with 2 sets of linens

· Various quarantine supplies (snacks, drinks, soap, shampoo, gloves, masks etc.)

· A meal plan card for meal delivery to you room during quarantine

This is just a general overview. We have an application for our quarantine that we will send you around February when our spring 2021 applications open up.

Reactions: phaijalkhan

fridayisoff

Oct 25, 2020
i have applied for Jan 2021 marketing management diploma on 16th Sep SDS complete application and till date havent recieved any update on my application , i had to defer to Sep 2021 intake ... really really sad from IRCC ..:(:(:(:(:(:(

ErikMann

Jan 14, 2021
working in sales for the last 5 years , have a degree in telecommunication. I applied directly online without any consultants , what about you ?
Hi, I'm planning to do the same. Did you do your Study Plan by yourself? They say this is critical for the Visa to be approved. Please let me know and give me some tips.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
i have applied for Jan 2021 marketing management diploma on 16th Sep SDS complete application and till date havent recieved any update on my application , i had to defer to Sep 2021 intake ... really really sad from IRCC ..:(:(:(:(:(:(
You did the right thing. You will have no stress about visa not coming on time. Will have a lot of time to plan everything. Infact the best time to study there. Mostly no online classes and many things will be like normal.

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Hii anyone here going to PACE university of winnipeg in march or april from UAE - dubai . I have got my visa and i am going to join ADVANCE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT program
Hi,

I have submitted application for the same course, could you please share your experience in studying this course

mmclaro

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Visa Office......
Cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-03-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-12-2013
Passport Req..
27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2013 recvd on 13-01-2014
LANDED..........
19-02-2014 in canada landing
Hi my brother jut got his letter of approval from the school for sept start date, for the same course.

May I ask did you apply SDS or regular when did you apply? And how long did you get your visa approved?

Reactions: mohit@001

balaji6775

Jan 26, 2021
Hi,

I am Balaji and have applied for Advanced Business Management program(ABM) in University of Winnipeg(UoW) for September 2021 intake.
However, I have some queries

1)My Percentage in B.com and MBA is 58 and 55%, but the minimum CGPA is 60%. I have 18+ years experience in Finance domain. Is there any possibility of rejecting my application?
2)In the website of Uow, they have mentioned that the outcome of the application will be known in 3 weeks time. Is it true or delay can be expected?
3)which one is better to apply ?SDS or NOn SDS (My IELTS Score is 6 in all modules and 5.5 in reading alone and it is general category). Do I need to write Academic considering the current pandemic situation.?

Kindly share your valuable inputs

mohit@001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
bro can u share your contact details...i want to apply in same University

mohit@001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hi my brother jut got his letter of approval from the school for sept start date, for the same course.

May I ask did you apply SDS or regular when did you apply? And how long did you get your visa approved?
pls share your social media id . i want to go in same University

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Dears,

Please let me know what would be the duration of the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) after completing any one year PG COURSE(or PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS DIPLOMA) FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF WINNIPEG - PROFESSIONAL, APPLIED AND CONTINUING EDUCATION (PACE).

Thanks.

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Dears,

Please let me know what would be the duration of the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) after completing any one year PG COURSE(or PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS DIPLOMA) FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF WINNIPEG - PROFESSIONAL, APPLIED AND CONTINUING EDUCATION (PACE).

Thanks.
Have you applied in this program and have you got study permit? Answer for your query - 1 year

fatehparminder

Jul 17, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hii anyone here going to PACE university of winnipeg in march or april from UAE - dubai . I have got my visa and i am going to join ADVANCE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT program
Hi, I am from Punjab,India. I got my first refusal because of irrelevant course selection. I had Cyber Security program. Now I want to apply for the same for the Project Management program. This time i want to apply by myself. Could you please give me some tips to apply for the program?

Alicia U.

Jul 24, 2021
Hello everyone, I need the contact of anyone coming for PACE Program in Human Resources Mgt this fall 2021.

fatehparminder

Jul 17, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hii...Anybody going to the University of Winnipeg PACE for Post Degree Diploma in Project Management.
I applied for May 2022. I am working as a Senior Software Engineer. Can I work as a software engineer after completing the Project Management course? will this be valid for further PR and work permits?