Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Guys.. pls share your profile here if you've been accepted/are going to UoW this September..

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
nevillek said:
Guys.. pls share your profile here if you've been accepted/are going to UoW this September..
I applied to uWindsor for Fall,13 in MSc Computer Science. I applied though online on 2 Jan,2013 & send all my documents to the uni. But still when I check through their website my.uwindsor.ca my status is "Incomplete Waiting for Grades and/or documents."...!!! I send several email to know, why my application incomplete. Coz I already send them all my documents. They replied that they got my documents but didn't put them into their system yet..!! Its been about 3 months but still my status is same. WTF..!!

I think, uWindsor is not fully professional. I don't think they worth foreign students. Beside their tuition fee is very high comparing to other unis.

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
rasel said:
I applied to uWindsor for Fall,13 in MSc Computer Science. I applied though online on 2 Jan,2013 & send all my documents to the uni. But still when I check through their website my.uwindsor.ca my status is "Incomplete Waiting for Grades and/or documents."...!!! I send several email to know, why my application incomplete. Coz I already send them all my documents. They replied that they got my documents but didn't put them into their system yet..!! Its been about 3 months but still my status is same. WTF..!!

I think, uWindsor is not fully professional. I don't think they worth foreign students. Beside their tuition fee is very high comparing to other unis.
Dude don't get frustrated. My friend applied to univ of Windsor during dec month of 2012 but yet to get any response from them. Hope it calms you

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
arun_kumar said:
Dude don't get frustrated. My friend applied to univ of Windsor during dec month of 2012 but yet to get any response from them. Hope it calms you
Bro, its prove that they r unprofessional. Just think, if they r treating with us this way before admission then what will they do after admission..!! Mismanagement is very harmful for a university.

I applied 4 universities and already got positive reply 3 of them but still uWindsor didn't put my record into their system. How ridiculous is this..!!

vishakha

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
hi,
i am looking for list of reputed universities in Canada who can accept my application for graduation in MSc (computer science). i also want to go for Phd.
i have done undergraduate course in computer science (full time) for 4 years.
here are some general details:

10th: 80%
12th: 71%
B.tech: 72%

wt r my chance to get in this university

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
vishakha said:
hi,
i am looking for list of reputed universities in Canada who can accept my application for graduation in MSc (computer science). i also want to go for Phd.
i have done undergraduate course in computer science (full time) for 4 years.
here are some general details:

10th: 80%
12th: 71%
B.tech: 72%

wt r my chance to get in this university
i think u should apply to atleast five universities in this order:-
university of western ontario/calgary(ambitious)
univ of sask(reachable)
univ of concordia(reachable)
university of dalhousie(safe)
university of regina(safe)

vishakha

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
arun_kumar said:
i think u should apply to atleast five universities in this order:-
university of western ontario/calgary(ambitious)
univ of sask(reachable)
univ of concordia(reachable)
university of dalhousie(safe)
university of regina(safe)
thankz a lot dear

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
rasel said:
Bro, its prove that they r unprofessional. Just think, if they r treating with us this way before admission then what will they do after admission..!! Mismanagement is very harmful for a university.

I applied 4 universities and already got positive reply 3 of them but still uWindsor didn't put my record into their system. How ridiculous is this..!!
its a university with huge demand since its quite near usa and has better job opportunities

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
arun_kumar said:
its a university with huge demand since its quite near usa and has better job opportunities
Good to know that because I m hopefully going to UofWindsor in the coming session. Currently waiting for the visa. My course is M.Eng( Electrical ) but its a 1 year course so really tough to get a job with 1 year PGWP.

Thanks,

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
n.zaman said:
Good to know that because I m hopefully going to UofWindsor in the coming session. Currently waiting for the visa. My course is M.Eng( Electrical ) but its a 1 year course so really tough to get a job with 1 year PGWP.

Thanks,
Dude if you cant get a job within one year then there is no use going for higher studies and particularly pursuing engineering. Am sure graduating from Windsor will open a new world for you. Hope for the best!!!!!
Am also applying for m.eng electrical .!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope I make it :D

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
arun_kumar said:
Dude if you cant get a job within one year then there is no use going for higher studies and particularly pursuing engineering. Am sure graduating from Windsor will open a new world for you. Hope for the best!!!!!
Am also applying for m.eng electrical .!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope I make it :D
Very true brother!
Lets hope for the best..
Inshallah you will also get accepted...
I heard there are a lot of Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistani in windsor...

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
johny13 said:
hi guys i also applied for M.Eng ECE fall 13 any acceptance till date ?
Where are you from>
Do u think with a 1 year masters degree i.e. You get a 1 year PGWP, it is possible to get the PR?
I see it as a very big challenge!
I have already been accepted in the MEng ECE. Applied for Visa and Meds also done, now just waitng for my visa. Inshallah I will join the coming Summer session.

lets all share our views....

johny13

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
although its not an easy task but not impossible as M.Eng ECE is 16 mnth course and some of my frnd rcvd 2 years PGWP on this course and for PR via Canadian experience class you should have atleast 12 months fulltime xprnce. So its mainly depend on that how early u get job after graduation. so hope for best. i have seen your profile its very nice y u didn't apply for calgary or regina they offer 2 years masters.

winie

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
@johnny13 are you talking about Meng from windsor?
i.e your friends recivd a 2 yr PGPW after completing this course??