+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Of Saskatchewan Winter 2017 applicants-Pakistan

asher6365

Nov 16, 2016
Any Pakistani student who has been accepted by USask, and is planning to land at Saskatoon for winter 2017 session, please join here and feel free to ask questions regarding boarding and housing etc.

pal patel

Nov 17, 2016
Hi brother. I am from India. In which discipline u got accepted? I have filled the pre-qualification form but still there is no reply from the University. Kindly suggest me the procedure which u employed inorder to get acceptance.

asher6365

Nov 16, 2016
Brother Patel, I have been accepted in Mechanical Engineering Department For M.E program and in my department there was no need for pre-screening. I just contacted my supervisor and later on after certain period of time I got acceptance letter.

asher6365

Nov 16, 2016
Thanks man..when professor recommend to accept the student then the department issues a formal letter of acceptance.. Good luck. :)

RamGopinath

Sep 9, 2016
hello guys,

I got admission for M.Sc - Mechanical for Jan2017 intake. I'm yet to apply for the visa and I'm little worried abt the timeline.
I completed my B.E in 2010 and started working as a mechanical design engineer for 6 years.

@asher6365: pls share your profile. U got ur visa?

asher6365

Nov 16, 2016
RamGopinath said:
hello guys,

I got admission for M.Sc - Mechanical for Jan2017 intake. I'm yet to apply for the visa and I'm little worried abt the timeline.
I completed my B.E in 2010 and started working as a mechanical design engineer for 6 years.

@asher6365: pls share your profile. U got ur visa?
I just received mail today. I got my visa approved. Talking about your visa chances, if you can easily cover study gap with the relevant job experience probably, with an official letter, then I think it won't be difficult for you to acquire visa. Similarly, I didn't produce any experience as I was unemployed for an year, but I showed them recommendation letters from my professors at my alma mater which indicated my credibility and strongly mentioned my academic achievements. Cheers.

P.S. I got my visa in a month since I applied. Thanks

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
asher6365 said:
I just received mail today. I got my visa approved. Talking about your visa chances, if you can easily cover study gap with the relevant job experience probably, with an official letter, then I think it won't be difficult for you to acquire visa. Similarly, I didn't produce any experience as I was unemployed for an year, but I showed them recommendation letters from my professors at my alma mater which indicated my credibility and strongly mentioned my academic achievements. Cheers.

P.S. I got my visa in a month since I applied. Thanks
Hello
You applied on 24th of October from pakistan?

AliRabbani

Dec 11, 2016
Asher brother .iam from paksitan. and hv a bsc civil engr degree. but my gpa is 2.66 and hv applied for saskacheawan uni. do u think i shud find a fa
asher6365 said:
Brother Patel, I have been accepted in Mechanical Engineering Department For M.E program and in my department there was no need for pre-screening. I just contacted my supervisor and later on after certain period of time I got acceptance letter.
culty member and contct him ? or is it not necessary?>

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asher... Congratulations on ur visa, Can you please tell me how much time University took to issue ur offer letter, I had approval of supervisor from Dalhosuie, And I am waiting for my admission letter from 1 month.

AliRabbani

Dec 11, 2016
can u both assist me in filling sasketchwen uni form. ?
what is the method for it? shuld i wait after sending pre-quali form?
how can i find a supervisor?