+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
I am from India, have done bachelor in engineering and I want to pursue Master of education from University of Saskatchewan, Am I eligible to apply for the same?
APPLY ASAP... deadlines of prog are approaching u need to check the uni website for ur eligibility... generally u need 70% in UG and 6.5 in IELTS or any other eng lang test

Nov 30, 2018
I've applied in July '18 for M.Eng in Chemical Engg for Winter Term (Jan. Intake) and got the results of Pre-Qualification on Sep 7th and applied on the same day and finally Yesterday I got the Update as "Decision Made" with a supervisor. ;)
Hello

Did you mail any faculty member while you were waiting for your prequalification status to be confirmed or u of S attached you to a supervisor?

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
I want to know one more thing.. In my application status it is shown that "decision made". And in decision it is shown that " notification to follow". Does it mean that my application has not accepted.
If I was accepted is it written in the decision that "recommend from department"?? Is there any connection with it?
hey what was the outcome of " Notification to follow"

Gentlepal

Feb 21, 2019
Good day all,I applied for masters in special education in university of Saskatchewan since December 1st 2018 and up till now still showing complete ready for review . I have not gotten any mail. Pls how long does it take to get admission decision?

Reactions: Tejashwi

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Good day all,I applied for masters in special education in university of Saskatchewan since December 1st 2018 and up till now still showing complete ready for review . I have not gotten any mail. Pls how long does it take to get admission decision?
You will get decision only after the deadline of prog..
i applied to USAS on 1 oct and its deadline was 1 feb and got admit on 16 feb :)

oyinye95

Mar 7, 2019
Hello,

I applied for Master's in Curriculum studies for fall 2019. Unfortunately, one of my references, a professor claimed she never got the email from the school and was unable to give her recommendation for the program before the deadline. Everything else has been submitted except one reference. This puts my status in incomplete item outstanding. What are my chances that my application will get reviewed as this was out of my control.

Gentlepal

Feb 21, 2019
Hello,

I applied for Master's in Curriculum studies for fall 2019. Unfortunately, one of my references, a professor claimed she never got the email from the school and was unable to give her recommendation for the program before the deadline. Everything else has been submitted except one reference. This puts my status in incomplete item outstanding. What are my chances that my application will get reviewed as this was out of my control.
I think you need to get a referee as s

Gentlepal

Feb 21, 2019
Hello,

I think you need to get a referee as s

oyinye95

Mar 7, 2019
I tried reaching out to the department before the deadline to resend it. I was told to to inform the professor to check her spam mail. It has been frustrating the last week leading to the deadline. I would think i should be able to request the link to be resent to the professor or change/update the professor's email address and not have to email the department to do so before the deadline.

Gentlepal

Feb 21, 2019
I tried reaching out to the department before the deadline to resend it. I was told to to inform the professor to check her spam mail. It has been frustrating the last week leading to the deadline. I would think i should be able to request the link to be resent to the professor or change/update the professor's email address and not have to email the department to do so before the deadline.

Try to reach the professor too cos definetly he or she should have received cos the prof I used initially said she didn't get it but I told her how the how the.reference form should be,that its a link . Also crossed check if you actually gave the correct email maybe there was an error somewhere .Try disturbing the prof to cross check inbox and spam

Ahsan358

Mar 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,

For the past two months my application status is the same that is “complete ready for review”. Can anyone tell me when will my status will be changed.

Gentlepal

Feb 21, 2019
Hello Everyone,

For the past two months my application status is the same that is “complete ready for review”. Can anyone tell me when will my status will be changed.
Did u apply for Fall 2019? Is yes I think they are processing it besides yours is just 2 months. Mine has been like that for over 4 months. I pray after this wait it will come out positive.