+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Sophia12

Apr 15, 2020
I submitted my application for master in political studies on the 10th of march, worried that my reply is going to come late

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi to all of you,

As I have been accepted by University of Sask for BSc Computer Science and now I'm proceeding further to apply for the study permit however I have been asked by the IRCC system to fill the form IMM 1294e before submitting the application.

While filling up the form, below it is asking for employment details however I was not employed during my study period at any time. There is no option to leave it blank as well or mark it as N/A.

Is there anyone who experienced the same issue or can advice on it ?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Just write student. It will be ok.
Hi,

Thank you for the advice. I have stated that I was a student for that period of time and have mentioned the institute name and attending dates.

However at a point before joining university in my home country after completion of high school, I do have a gap of 6 months period, do i have to give an explaination for it ? This was due to re-shifting as I moved back from Dubai to my home country and at that point no university had it's admission open.

Moreover I completed a course regarding programming in that period and gave three additional high school exams as well as a private candidate.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Secondly, I see I have to attach my passport copy, I have recently been issued a new passport as my existing one got expired. I have provided the identification number of it on the phone however when I click on help button beside the option where it says to upload the copy, it show's a screen mentioning that I should upload all the VISA's and stamping as well however the countries which I have travelled in the past and have mentioned them in the form, there VISA's and stamping is in my previous passport.

Do I have to upload a copy of that as well with the copy of the new passport ?

Slimz

Mar 12, 2020
Secondly, I see I have to attach my passport copy, I have recently been issued a new passport as my existing one got expired. I have provided the identification number of it on the phone however when I click on help button beside the option where it says to upload the copy, it show's a screen mentioning that I should upload all the VISA's and stamping as well however the countries which I have travelled in the past and have mentioned them in the form, there VISA's and stamping is in my previous passport.

Do I have to upload a copy of that as well with the copy of the new passport ?
Yes you should

Mma Tonia

Mar 4, 2020
That's the way it is once u renew ur number changes and the old one will be blocked so even if they check they will see it's no longer valid