+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Mine hasn't changed I think it's cause I had to resend my waec result because the first one I uploaded had an issue..Soo mine should be next month.anyway, don't be sad another opportunity awaits you somewhere.*smile*
I think you should still mail them
Thanks tho

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
Thank you
I sent them a mail yesterday asking for the progress of my application..... they replied my mail with a letter and when I checked PAWS, it has been updated to ‘Decision Made’ as well
Okay. Thanks.
For which course did you apply there?

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
Mine hasn't changed I think it's cause I had to resend my waec result because the first one I uploaded had an issue..Soo mine should be next month.anyway, don't be sad another opportunity awaits you somewhere.*smile*
Hi!
For which course have you applied there?

Mma Tonia

Mar 4, 2020
Hi please is there anyone from Nigeria that applied using a scratch card.
I am having a problem or rather USask is having a problem with accessing my result through my scratch card. I have already sent 2 scratch card yet I just received another email now telling me to upload another one.

nwolisaemmanuel

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hello,
The admission committee is meeting later this month to vet applications and I will let applicants know their status as soon as possible after that.
Regards,
-Barb

They sent me this message on 11th February, so I’m guessing by this week, we would hear from them.
which program are you apply to

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
MPH is also competitive overall they say 70% cut off but I think they opt for highher and its course based so intake is usually high thats a positive thing. U hv applied for thesis or course based?
Hi Loveleen!
My application at UoA is still at prescreening. I applied on October 23rd, however, my last reference was submitted in first week of December and the deadline was 15th Dec. Could you please tell me why my status is stuck on prescreening since so long? Do you have any idea how long does it take for one’s status to go from prescreening to under review?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
I am from India but I reside in Dubai atm.
I dunno whether or not I will get in.
Where are you from? And have you applied to any other unis?
Hi Zainny,

Really !! I reside in Dubai as well however I'm from Pakistan. If your GPA is good enough and having good IELTS score then they'll probably accept you. I havent heard from them yet however they have informed me that decision will be taken by the end of March.

I have applied to several universities:
1. USask
2. U Manitoba
3. U Calgary
4. Brock University
5. Mcgill University
6. York University.