+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
Hi Zainny,

Really !! I reside in Dubai as well however I'm from Pakistan. If your GPA is good enough and having good IELTS score then they'll probably accept you. I havent heard from them yet however they have informed me that decision will be taken by the end of March.

I have applied to several universities:
1. USask
2. U Manitoba
3. U Calgary
4. Brock University
5. Mcgill University
6. York University.
That’s what the problem is. I am a dentist, and with its more of a pass/fail thing rather than how great a gpa you have. I was the topper of my batch and my gpa is kinda okayish only.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
That’s what the problem is. I am a dentist, and with its more of a pass/fail thing rather than how great a gpa you have. I was the topper of my batch and my gpa is kinda okayish only.
If you cumulate all last two year courses and if you GPA is equal to 85% which I think is about 3.5 out of 4 then they'll definitely accept you. I have seen the last stats for medical, they've actually accepted people having an average of 80% atleast however on the website it says they require 70%.

It actually depends on number of people applied for the program and from that they calculate an average and based on that you are evaluated

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
If you cumulate all last two year courses and if you GPA is equal to 85% which I think is about 3.5 out of 4 then they'll definitely accept you. I have seen the last stats for medical, they've actually accepted people having an average of 80% atleast however on the website it says they require 70%.

It actually depends on number of people applied for the program and from that they calculate an average and based on that you are evaluated
Well, in medical and dentistry getting a percentage in 80s is impossible. I do have mine is 70s. Let’s see.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Well, in medical and dentistry getting a percentage in 80s is impossible. I do have mine is 70s. Let’s see.
Have you personally emailed the department? They can help you out giving out last year stats. You can compare your GPA with it

I would advice you to keep it above 70% at least.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Undergraduate
Hey Tonia,

Can you tell how did you got the offer? I logged into my application and then I went to supplemental items and I see in the bottom that currently there are no recommendations.

Will the status be shown over there or I would be emailed as well?