Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I dont think they need that much time to review one application. Funny people

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Yeah You are right but do not really understand the processes....hopefully they will be quick this time......

BTW general question to Regina Applicants.......Generally what are the chances of getting admission in Regina if status on the application page changes quickly as mine changes only in 14 days....... what is the experience so far of you guys? do u think it will be positive or negative?

regards

zippy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
cic islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey buddy it does't hav any thing to do with the admission actual decision it to be taken by the concerned department.soo think +ve ,hope for the best n never lose hope :)

magzz

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ zippy when did u apply and how many days it took for ur result

zippy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
cic islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied aa wayyyy earlier i guess in nov 2010 and got admission on feb 2, and recived my admission letter on 23feb

magzz

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not accepted.....one can't imagine how down i am after this....i had so much hopes..let's see where the future leads me...

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
bro so what is your status on regina application showing now? when was the last time your status changed,,..

bro dont worry try in some other uni/college.....dont loose hope.....keep on trying inshAllah you will get admission.

souly

Aug 12, 2011
hi everyone...m getting

Application Status: Complete; Ready for review
Decision: Hold File for Next Dept Intake

wat does dat means?

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here

I also want to know about this???

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
well,
Actually, they received my complect documents one month back. I enquired and Jennifer informed me that It may take upto 4 to 5 months or may be more. to get review back from depertment. mine is Phd application.. Lets hope the best that I get it before we get visa for Jan'2012

kiki2393

Jun 21, 2016
adnan_wns said:
Hi,

I applied in PhD(Electronic System Engineering) program and MS(Software System Engineering) of UofR on 10-Feb-2011 and they confirmed me that they have received all my documents regarding my application on 23-Feb-2011, but the problem is that I am still waiting for the final decision.
In their website whenever I check my status it remains same as below

Decision: Pending Dept/Faculty Selection

and my qualifications are,

BS (Electronic Engineering) from Sir Syed University of Engg & Tech.

M.Engg(Electronic) from NED University of Engg & Tech.

Is there anyone who can tell me that how long will it take to be processed?

please, i know this mail is a little bit backdated but please i need your help. I applied to the university of regina for 2017 winter admission for a masters program in human resource management. when i log onto my online portal, i can only see the a 5 column bar with 'application in progress' at the top.

i don't know if it is okay, others say they are seeing stuffs like, 'application complete' ready for faculty review'
i am confused because it doesn't appear on my own wall. please how can i check properly to view correctly. i contacted the faculty of graduate studies and i was told that my application has ust been sent for faculty review and that i should keep checking my portal.. but still, i can only see 'application in progress'
i need a response urgently. thank you

sparta909

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiki2393 said:
please, i know this mail is a little bit backdated but please i need your help. I applied to the university of regina for 2017 winter admission for a masters program in human resource management. when i log onto my online portal, i can only see the a 5 column bar with 'application in progress' at the top.

i don't know if it is okay, others say they are seeing stuffs like, 'application complete' ready for faculty review'
i am confused because it doesn't appear on my own wall. please how can i check properly to view correctly. i contacted the faculty of graduate studies and i was told that my application has ust been sent for faculty review and that i should keep checking my portal.. but still, i can only see 'application in progress'
i need a response urgently. thank you
Hello kiki2393,

The status shown in your application is so because your application is still in progress. It may be because your supporting documents (LORs, Test scores) may not yet have been received by the department. Once the complete set of documents is received by them, you will see the status change to "Complete; Ready for review". Only after this will your application be forwarded to the department to which you have applied. This is done usually after the deadline of the program, for which you have applied, has passed.

divyang123

Mar 25, 2017

what does that mean?

can anyone tell me

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
divyang123 said:

what does that mean?

can anyone tell me
Application to be processed for next intake.

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Anyone applied for Fall 2018 in university of regina???