06-05-2017 (Non eMedical) ; Passed on 09-05-2017
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Inam89 said:
No, scan copy is not acceptable. You have to provide official copy and official copy is a certified copy of your diploma in a sealed envelop.
]

True..

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That means I have to take the photocopy of my degree certificate and attest that with university persons and put that photo copy in sealed envelop and send that to University.....Can I do this thing with anyone of the professor in my college......

abhi141989

May 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Online (SOWP)
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
File Transfer...
04-02-2017
Med's Request
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Registrar will be better...

abhi141989

May 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Online (SOWP)
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
File Transfer...
04-02-2017
Med's Request
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Your Welcome.. :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
imeegr8 said:
karachi to dubai (emirates)
dubai to london ( british airways)
london to ottawa (air canada )

whats urs ?? :)
Oh, I thought we will share our last flight but we are not.

Peshawar - Dubai (Emirates)
Dubai - Frankfurt (Emirates)
Frankfurt - Ottawa (Air Canada)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
shadh said:
moreover, i don't know how the ontario PNP works, i get the pilot masters program, but what about WITH job offer stream, do i just need an offer from a "skilled job" (under NOC list), or do i need to get extra documents? how long does these two PNP processes take? and what if i got a skilled job offer , lets say at the end of my work permit duration and apply for a PR then? would i be deported while the application is processing? I'm curious if i can apply for PR directly as a skilled worker after somewhere around 1.5 years (assuming i will get only that) ; not under PNP ? how will that go?

International Student with Job offer:
1. You need a job in NOC O,A,B category, job is not required to be related to your field of study. You will need your job offer letter, nominee application form, legal status documents, Joint Verification form signed by employer, and Pre-screen Position form.

Note: Employer will be required to show that they are recruiting an international student using a pre-screen form, this employer can give you job only when their pre-screen application is accepted.

2. You will also need to submit the following supporting documents, along with your application, to demonstrate that you meet Opportunities Ontario eligibility criteria and to confirm your identity, family situation and work experience (if any):

- A copy of your birth certificate.
- A copy of all the pages of your passport. All prospective nominees should ensure that their passports will be valid for at least two years from the time that they submit their nominee application.
- Copy of each dependant's passport page which shows his/her photo and personal information.
- A copy of your work permit, study permit, temporary resident visa, and/or any other Canadian immigration document or entry stamp you have received. If these documents are inside your copied - - passport, you do not need to make additional copies.
- A copy of relevant university degree(s), college diploma(s), transcripts and/or occupational certificates. Provide transcripts if you are applying in last semester before graduation. You must provide - a copy of your degree or diploma upon receiving it.
- A copy of your resumé.
- Proof of membership and/or registration in a regulated occupation if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

3. You have to apply for PNP within 60 days of Pre-screen approval.

4. Pre-Screening is approved within 90 days and after getting pre-screening approval you can apply for PNP, your PNP takes another 90 days to get approve. After you get PNP you have to apply for PR within 6 months otherwise you have to reapply for PNP.

5. After you apply for PNP or you get PNP and your status expires you can not remain in Canada, you have to leave Canada.

6. If you get Ontario PNP and your status is expiring, you can apply for TWP and in this case you won't require LMO for your TWP.

7. You can apply for PR directly under CEC program if you have 2 years of Post secondary education obtained in Canada and 1 year of experience in NOC O,A,B job.

BR,
Inam

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
shadh said:
But my proposed study plan has left me with a very intriguing question. MY official course duration in 2 years, so it should give me a PGWP (Post graduate work permit) of 3 years. But some sources tell me that if i finish it in 3 (4 including summer), it will come up as 1.5 years, resulting in a PGWP of 1.5 years, and the guy finishing it in ONE more academic semester will get 3 years of PGWP since 2 academic years = fall,winter of an academic year, which sounds stupid to me because the guy finishing it late will be hogging some extra time from his study permit while getting the EXACT same credibility via the PG degree as me, and canada will actually reward him with twice as much work duration??? :/
Well this issue is still not clear and CIC needs to come up with exact explanation that answer these confusions.

Quote:
"1. If the program of study is two years or more, the student would be eligible for a three year work permit.

2. If the program of study is less than two years but at least eight months, the student would be eligible for a work permit lasting for a period equal to the duration of their studies. The validity period of the work permit must not be longer than this period. For example, if the
student graduated from an eight-month certificate program, they are only eligible for a work permit of eight months' duration"

As per this quote, your PGWP will equal the length of your studies only if your program of study (official length) is less than 2 years. However, some applicants have got PGWP of 1.5 year when they completed their 2 years masters in 1.5 year while others have gotten it for 3 year and they also have completed their 2 year master's degree in 1.5 year. I don't know whether it's something hidden that we oversee or was that a mistake to issue 1.5 year's PGWP.

imeegr8

May 26, 2012
Inam89 said:
Oh, I thought we will share our last flight but we are not.

Peshawar - Dubai (Emirates)
Dubai - Frankfurt (Emirates)
Frankfurt - Ottawa (Air Canada)
yeah i also thought this

user7932

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
VPS123 said:
Just now I got message from University people regarding my Rabaska

You were unable to register using the Rabaksa tool because there are unresolved conditions related to your offer of admission.

As indicated on your offer of admission, you must provide the following documents:
• Must submit official proof of diploma (before 31-Dec-12)

I already submitted Individual mark sheet of My B.tech degree.......They required my Final degree certificate if yes can i scan and forward that to them via e-mail....
hi inam preparing others aswell
VPS this condition on ur offer will be removed when u reach ottawa, the people working in admission will take ur orignal degree take a photocopy of it and thats it u dont need to send them anything again.
as i had the same conditions.....

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
user7932 said:
hi inam preparing others aswell
VPS this condition on ur offer will be removed when u reach ottawa, the people working in admission will take ur orignal degree take a photocopy of it and thats it u dont need to send them anything again.
as i had the same conditions.....
Yes, you are right. I also have gotten the same condition and I was suggested by my admission officer to bring original once I am there. But his case is a bit different. He hasn't submitted official degree (not Original) and hence he was unable to register via Rabaska. He has now forwarded official copy of his degree and transcript to uOttawa and soon he will be allowed to register via Rabaska.

rafiansary

Aug 21, 2011
I also think that it means 2 academic years. So the students starting from fall 2012 will complete their two academic years on May 2014.
Another think is that taking 4, 3, 3 courses and finishing in 3 semesters is a tough thing to do. Doing four courses in a semester is really tough for a MENG student. So, most MENG graduate students complete their degree in two academic years.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
rafiansary said:
I also think that it means 2 academic years. So the students starting from fall 2012 will complete their two academic years on May 2014.
Another think is that taking 4, 3, 3 courses and finishing in 3 semesters is a tough thing to do. Doing four courses in a semester is really tough for a MENG student. So, most MENG graduate students complete their degree in two academic years.
My friends are completing it in 4,4,2, one can do it in 3 semesters. But the point still exist unsolved; a student studying 30 credit hours in 3 semesters is efficient than one who is studying the same in 4 semesters then why should the efficient student suffer? This is not good.

khabkhab

Aug 2, 2014
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore-Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct. 2014
Med's Request
14 Nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Up-front
VISA ISSUED...
31 Dec. 2014
LANDED..........
9 Jan 2015
jenishhh said:
tuition fee per sem is $6300 for engineering graduates. course duration is 2yrs
is tution fee charged based upon the courses taken/semester or just based on semesters one attends?