Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
jenishhh said:
i havent registered for any courses yet.........planning to register after reaching the university only....
what specialization ur planning for?
M.Eng Mechanical Engineering

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't access my Rabaska online course registration tool. When I click that section I am geting this error message
"W2016 - A severe condition prevents you from accessing Rabaska, please contact your academic unit" So kindly help me to sort out this issue...

I am registering course for Jan intake.....

They given 5 page acceptance letter to me I signed and forward that to them for Winter 2013 intake....yesterday they dropped mail for accepting my offer.....Will they issue offer letter to me for Winter intake....or shall I proceed my visa with that 5 page offer...pls help to clarify my doubts.....

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
VPS123 said:
I can't access my Rabaska online course registration tool. When I click that section I am geting this error message
"W2016 - A severe condition prevents you from accessing Rabaska, please contact your academic unit" So kindly help me to sort out this issue...

I am registering course for Jan intake.....

They given 5 page acceptance letter to me I signed and forward that to them for Winter 2013 intake....yesterday they dropped mail for accepting my offer.....Will they issue offer letter to me for Winter intake....or shall I proceed my visa with that 5 page offer...pls help to clarify my doubts.....
My Rabaska works fine, I checked it now. You should consult your admission office.

AhsanMir

Aug 2, 2012
Inam89, I have recieved an offer letter from uOttawa for Winter 2013. Can you tell me hiw long did it take for the LOA to arrive by post to your address? It has been three weeks already and still no letter.

Can I apply for the study permit to CHC with the email copy of my LOA?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
AhsanMir said:
Inam89, I have recieved an offer letter from uOttawa for Winter 2013. Can you tell me hiw long did it take for the LOA to arrive by post to your address? It has been three weeks already and still no letter.

Can I apply for the study permit to CHC with the email copy of my LOA?
Which country are you from?

I got my LOA within a week. I ordered a Courier pickup. Check the below link for how to order pickup (Pakistan).
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t106496.0.html

Well, as per checklist, you need original LOA to apply for SP (for Pakistan)

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
Which country are you from?

I got my LOA within a week. I ordered a Courier pickup. Check the below link for how to order pickup (Pakistan).
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t106496.0.html

Well, as per checklist, you need original LOA to apply for SP (for Pakistan)
Hi inam,
I am from India, i got only 5 page acceptance letter from university(First page they mentioned their offer, second page terms and
condition, third page related to finance, fourth page acceptance or refusal of offer, fifth page related to account details)
I filled and fwd my fourth page for Winter 2013 intake...me also require letter of acceptance for my winter intake, in their acceptance form they didn't mention winter intake(but they given in conditional page your first registration must be one of the following session-either fall2012 or winter 2013). Can I use this for my visa filing ....How visa officer knows regarding my intake....

imeegr8

May 26, 2012
Inam89 said:
Hey,

I am going to uOttawa for MEng, Fall 2012. I will be reaching on 29th August and will be staying with a friend.
me and my friend will also reach on 29 august at ottawa :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
VPS123 said:
Hi inam,
I am from India, i got only 5 page acceptance letter from university(First page they mentioned their offer, second page terms and
condition, third page related to finance, fourth page acceptance or refusal of offer, fifth page related to account details)
I filled and fwd my fourth page for Winter 2013 intake...me also require letter of acceptance for my winter intake, in their acceptance form they didn't mention winter intake(but they given in conditional page your first registration must be one of the following session-either fall2012 or winter 2013). Can I use this for my visa filing ....How visa officer knows regarding my intake....
I have gotten the same LOA, I sent the first 4 pages with my visa file. The fourth page (which you fill) actually explains the VO that you are either taking Fall 2012 or Winter 2013.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
imeegr8 said:
me and my friend will also reach on 29 august at ottawa :)
WoW, what is your route and air line?

shadh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going to ottawa this fall under the M.eng program in ECE. The fees are variable ; it ranges from 6300-5800, but summer is going to be blank since uottawa doesnt offer courses in summer for m.eng. But don't worry, you guys won't have to pay for the semester you aren't enrolled in. Since ottawa charges you regardless of the number courses taken, i think it will be better if we could finish it by 3 semesters (fall 2012, spring 2012, fall 2013) by taking 4,3,3 courses, I will be staying in Matapedia, Gattineau temporarily since my own uncle lives with his family there. I am going to ottawa via bangladesh>ottawa flight of emirates on the 31st, and i ahve already registered for four courses via rebaska, planning in majoring in computer systems/electronics since those jobs are rumored to be more available.

Now, for the people who've seen 7300 on ur e-bill, you can reduce about 440 CAD by cancelling your GSA health and dental plans, just go to uozone, my finances, health plan (i don't exactly remember so look it up) , and fill up the blanks with with "self", and voila, 440 CADs reduced. In my opinion they already charge you for the SunLife Medical Insurance, so you don't actually need the helath plan, but you might need the dental, so make the decision after careful thinking.

But my proposed study plan has left me with a very intriguing question. MY official course duration in 2 years, so it should give me a PGWP (Post graduate work permit) of 3 years. But some sources tell me that if i finish it in 3 (4 including summer), it will come up as 1.5 years, resulting in a PGWP of 1.5 years, and the guy finishing it in ONE more academic semester will get 3 years of PGWP since 2 academic years = fall,winter of an academic year, which sounds stupid to me because the guy finishing it late will be hogging some extra time from his study permit while getting the EXACT same credibility via the PG degree as me, and canada will actually reward him with twice as much work duration??? :/

moreover, i don't know how the ontario PNP works, i get the pilot masters program, but what about WITH job offer stream, do i just need an offer from a "skilled job" (under NOC list), or do i need to get extra documents? how long does these two PNP processes take? and what if i got a skilled job offer , lets say at the end of my work permit duration and apply for a PR then? would i be deported while the application is processing? I'm curious if i can apply for PR directly as a skilled worker after somewhere around 1.5 years (assuming i will get only that) ; not under PNP ? how will that go?

i know inam already has shone some light in it but i think we're all going with the PR in mind and you guys will have a better understanding of this process than any other place in this forum and this will be a great place to help each other out

sorry for the long message, force of habit

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Inam,

In my Terms and condition page they mentioned

Conditions to be met before the first registration:
Submit official proof of diploma

Wht is this means, I already submit my documents to them(individual b.tech mark sheet).

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just now I got message from University people regarding my Rabaska

You were unable to register using the Rabaksa tool because there are unresolved conditions related to your offer of admission.

As indicated on your offer of admission, you must provide the following documents:
• Must submit official proof of diploma (before 31-Dec-12)

I already submitted Individual mark sheet of My B.tech degree.......They required my Final degree certificate if yes can i scan and forward that to them via e-mail....

abhi141989

May 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Online (SOWP)
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
File Transfer...
04-02-2017
Med's Request
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-05-2017 (Non eMedical) ; Passed on 09-05-2017
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Usually Universities required Degree Parchment commonly called as Degree Certificate.. in original and in sealed envelope (having seal and sign og issuing authority) directly forwarded by the institution.. or institution must give the sealed envelope to the applicant, and they must forward to the university...

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi141989 said:
Usually Universities required Degree Parchment commonly called as Degree Certificate.. in original and in sealed envelope (having seal and sign og issuing authority) directly forwarded by the institution.. or institution must give the sealed envelope to the applicant, and they must forward to the university...
hi abhi,

actually at present I have my original degree certificate...can I scan and forward that to University...will they accept....

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
VPS123 said:
hi abhi,

actually at present I have my original degree certificate...can I scan and forward that to University...will they accept....
No, scan copy is not acceptable. You have to provide official copy and official copy is a certified copy of your diploma in a sealed envelop.