+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Fraser Valley - Summer 2019 intake.

karambir

Jan 27, 2019
Dear fellow members,
I have successfully paid $150 application fee for Data Analysis post-baccalaureate certificate for Summer 2019 intake on 24 Jan 2019 but I haven't received a payment receipt yet and also I haven't received any email about my submitted application, the only thing I get after payment is my Login ID and Pin from where I check the status of my application. Is this normal for UFV because all the universities and colleges that I have filled I always receive some type of acknowledgement in my email? I am worried, Kindly help me.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I just received an offer from them for the same course for May 2019. Yes, it is normal. They didn't send any acknowledgement mail to me as well.

Reactions: karambir

karambir

Jan 27, 2019
I just received an offer from them for the same course for May 2019. Yes, it is normal. They didn't send any acknowledgement mail to me as well.
Thanks a lot for your reply:). I have some questions for you. When did you apply for Data Analysis post-baccalaureate certificate to UFV for Summer 2019 intake and when did you get offer letter? Kindly guide me.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I applied during Christmas. They almost take a month to process your application.
I'm not sure if I should join this course. I don't a lot of people who have applied for this university.

Reactions: karambir