+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Calgary

kapil098

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't think meng requires supervisor in Calgary. Like he said, your profile is good but I haven't applied in Calgary so can't say. Join the applicants chat group on yocket. You'll get a better idea
How to join on yoket. Can u help me bro

Jasmine2018

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
i emailed uofc two days ago, and today they replied this

"The committee is starting their reviews this week, I am hoping notifications will start to be sent out in about two to three weeks, this will be by email."

i hope all of us get accepted

BHA@1234

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
I applied without securing a supervisor for Fall term 2019. MASc Civil Engineering. I'm really freaking out, UofC is my last chance (got rejected at UWaterloo).

Is it too late to write a potential supervisor since admissions will be out in few weeks ?

OwaisShah98

Oct 25, 2019
ur profile?
did u secured supervisor?
Hi there, hope you all are doing well. I am bit confused regarding the program M.Engg in Mechanical at Uni of Calgary that it is written on the website that it can be completed in as min as 1 year but usually takes 2 years and upto 6 years max. My question is that if we option to choose the 2 year route then what will be the status of our study and the fee that has to paid for the 1st year?
can we do like this, if the full-time status requires to take 3 courses in each fall and winter terms then will the fee that would be around 1622.7*6 = 9736.2 + 1843 (General fee) excluding the summer & spring terms general fee from this, be that much for whole year? and in the 2nd year taking the 3 &1 courses in fall and winter respectively.
Finally, by taking two years are we allowed to exempt form the summer & spring terms?

Thanks in Advance...!