+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Calgary

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
they mentioned that it is not required to secure a supervisor prior the admission. supervision is required after admission
For thesis based prog mostly supervisor is req , as i myself filled supervision form for UOC Moreover , I applied to UOManitoba and it was thesis based and they told me that supervisor is not req before adm and reason for my refusal was unavailability of supervisor as no one was willing to supervise So for safe side u must secure a supervisor before

Reactions: Jasmine2018

Jasmine2018

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
For thesis based prog mostly supervisor is req , as i myself filled supervision form for UOC Moreover , I applied to UOManitoba and it was thesis based and they told me that supervisor is not req before adm and reason for my refusal was unavailability of supervisor as no one was willing to supervise So for safe side u must secure a supervisor before
can i still fill a supervision form even though deadline has passed away 2 days ago?

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have applied to university of calgary in masters in computer science. I have secured a supervisor prior to the admission. I applied in September 2018 for fall 2019 admissions. I wanted to ask how long is going to take to process my admission as its been 5 months and I still haven't heard from them. Any response would be appreciated from you guys. Thanks

Jasmine2018

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have applied to university of calgary in masters in computer science. I have secured a supervisor prior to the admission. I applied in September 2018 for fall 2019 admissions. I wanted to ask how long is going to take to process my admission as its been 5 months and I still haven't heard from them. Any response would be appreciated from you guys. Thanks
me too. i have same situation
still waiting

nirmal1698

Jan 5, 2019
Hi, i have applied for M.E Chemical and Petroleum Engg, My GPA is 8.17/10 , no backlogs , toefl score -95. Do i stand a chance of getting an offer letter?

rahuln

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Yes, he told me that he has written a recommendation letter to the committee.But he also required me one undergraduate course to do at the university.
Okay, just call or mail the admission committee stating that your supervisor has provided with the recommendation and ask if anything else is required.. if not then ask for a conditional admit with the pre-req course mentioned.. get visa for the duration of one term using the conditional admit,, then get full admit and extend your study visa for the duration of your program