+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Canada West - MBA program - 2021 all intakes

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Hi @inognito ! Did you do your medicals from UAE or you did it from India? If from UAE do you mind sharing the process to do upfront medicals? Since we have not applied yet how would they know where to upload the results or do they send you something by e-mail which you upload on the application?
@Shaild are you planning to apply under SDS? Can you do it when you are in UAE? Just for information.

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Hi @inognito ! Did you do your medicals from UAE or you did it from India? If from UAE do you mind sharing the process to do upfront medicals? Since we have not applied yet how would they know where to upload the results or do they send you something by e-mail which you upload on the application?
I applied e-medicals from India . I did not upload anything regarding e medicals.

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Ok Thanks. Im trying to figure out how to do it from UAE.
I think you can do upfront medical in UAE. I will get you details. I will check with someone from Kuwait who did upfront medical. Will ask her whether it gets automatically updated or we have to send a webform or we have to provide the UCI number to the approved physician so that they will send it to IRCC.

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
@Shaild “Along with the documents we uploaded a report, which was provided from the clinic which had the UCI number” this is what she said. In the application she has uploaded a report provided by the clinic(approved physician) which had her UCI number.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
@Shaild “Along with the documents we uploaded a report, which was provided from the clinic which had the UCI number” this is what she said. In the application she has uploaded a report provided by the clinic(approved physician) which had her UCI number.
Hey thanks a lot for your help. I have enquired in few clinics here and they said the same that they will hand me some confirmation document and they upload it as e-medical online. My only concern is the UCI number if this remains the same or a new one generates with each application. I have the UCI no from the previous rejected application.

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Hey thanks a lot for your help. I have enquired in few clinics here and they said the same that they will hand me some confirmation document and they upload it as e-medical online. My only concern is the UCI number if this remains the same or a new one generates with each application. I have the UCI no from the previous rejected application.
UCI number remains the same. Only application number changes in the second application.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
In mean time could you plz share your profile and also reason for refusal
My reasons of refusal are 2
First one is , not satisfied that the applicant would leave the country after completing MBA .
Second is , not convinced foe purpose of visit.
Age above 40
University course mba
2 years
Unconditional offer letter

Will be thank full if you could please share the sop at shahid_1111@yahoo.com

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Below is my gcms notes for refusal from Abudhabi visa office. It doesn’t make any sense to me. It’s just the VO’s gut feelings.

“Client has demonstrated limited assets or properties to tie them to the home country. They give bank balances and other negotiable financial instruments little weigh as ties as they are liquid assets and can be transferred to any other country.

After examining the applicant’s family, financial and professional ties I am not satisfied that those related to country of residence are sufficient to compel their return at the end of the period authorized for stay.

After considering the applicants academic and professional history, their financial situation as well as their planned studies and explanation provided for it. I am not satisfied the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada. The stated benefit of their intended studies do not warrant the cost and difficulty of undertaking foreign education. I am not satisfied that the applicant will enroll a DLI and pursue studies as required by R220(1) or leave Canada at the end of authorized period of stay.

Applicant’s declared professional history and evidence for it do not constitute a significant tie to their home country.”