Mirpur,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi,
I am surfing through universites websites and they are asking for transcripts.Do they mean DMC(detail marks certificate) ?What does seal mean?

Thanks

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
All universities need your academic transcripts which will be given by ur previous schools & colleges. They will be given in a sealed envelope only.

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
In addition to what amarcharla said the transcript that will be given to u will be in a sealed envelope and the stamp of the institution across the flap.(it is used to signal that the transcript has come directly from the issuing authority and you have not come in contact with it.)

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
hi,

do we also need to get any sealed envelope via our native country ( indian ) university to be presented during orientation ?

the students who have got visa, do they need to get these degrees in sealed envelopes ???

jadugar

Nov 20, 2011
Mirpur,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
I have to apply in 3,4 unis and 2,3 colleges.How I can send original transcript to a uni?Does they accept scanned ?

Thanks

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadugar said:
I have to apply in 3,4 unis and 2,3 colleges.How I can send original transcript to a uni?Does they accept scanned ?

Thanks
Hi,

1. Only your University (Registrar office) can issue a sealed transcript. Your college/school has NO ROLE in the issuance of your sealed transcript.

2. Visit/Contact ‘Registrar office’ of your University.

jadugar

Nov 20, 2011
Mirpur,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
It means my University will give me one original transcript and send requested more transcripts to unis I will ask?
I will not send scanned transcripts?
I am applying in Lethbridge,Calgary,York

Thanks

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadugar said:
It means my University will give me one original transcript and send requested more transcripts to unis I will ask?
I will not send scanned transcripts?
I am applying in Lethbridge,Calgary,York

Thanks
Hi,

It’s your job to send sealed transcript to your prospective university. You can send your sealed transcript in one master size envelope along with other documents like SOP, CV, IELTS TRF etc. Your University’s Registrar office will provide you required set/sets of transcript.

MaryLee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In some cases a transcript is not available. In this case you may send your DMC (Detailed Marks Certificate) mentioning that your university do not issue transcripts. An email with from the registrars office along with a scanned copy of your DMC will work fine. Remember to send an attested copy of DMC directly from the registrar's office

jadugar

Nov 20, 2011
Mirpur,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Is there any difference between transcript and Detailed Marks Certificate(DMC)?

jadugar

Nov 20, 2011
Mirpur,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Whats the difference between transcript and DMC?I think transcript is just a result card issued by university.
Thanks