+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Universities for agriculture Masters program

$

$idd

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum. I am interested in doing masters degree from Alberta/British columbia universities.
Can anyone sugest me some university college names which are good for agricultural/environmental science majors. Also please let me know What agriculture degree should lead to PR processing of Canda?

I appreciate all your replies.
Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The relevant link for University of Alberta: http://www.ales.ualberta.ca/
Actually you can google the others (such as UBC, UNBC, SFU, U of Calgary) if they offer agricultural/environmental science programmes.

However none of those degree lead to PR processing of Canada. ;D

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
$idd said:
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum. I am interested in doing masters degree from Alberta/British columbia universities.
Can anyone sugest me some university college names which are good for agricultural/environmental science majors. Also please let me know What agriculture degree should lead to PR processing of Canda?

I appreciate all your replies.
Thanks
The best or better agriculture programs are in Saskatchewan, Uni of Saskatchewan program in Agricultural related are the best in the country.

vugupta

Apr 7, 2012
want to do mengg course based in memorial univ in chemical /petroleum engg plz guide is it of one year or two year.. will able to get job easily or not..

and which one is better meng course based or thesis based - job and pr point to view..should do mengg of 1 yr or 2 yr
only intention is to get finally PR

OR should i consider any other university like regina or sask..as their easy in PR rules after graduation