Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Hi Everyone,
Webform was raised on 15th October after 216 days of application submission and got replied to today. Same answer:-

Dear Applicant,
Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.

IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.
SAME FOR ME
I RAISED WEBFORM ON 14 OCT AND RECEIVED THE SAME ANSWER AS YOU
SUBMITTED ON 22 FEBRUARY FROM DOHA (ONLINE )

WHAT ABOUT YOU ??

• Sad
Reactions: Deen031201

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
SAME FOR ME
I RAISED WEBFORM ON 14 OCT AND RECEIVED THE SAME ANSWER AS YOU
SUBMITTED ON 22 FEBRUARY FROM DOHA (ONLINE )

WHAT ABOUT YOU ??
Submitted on 11th of March and Review of eligibility started on 28th March.

After that, no update so raised the webform on the 15th of October.

I read some threads they got TRV before the processing time. Why some got approval and some are waiting for more than 8 months?

Really do not understand the procedure.

• Sad
Reactions: DRIS mertin

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Submitted on 11th of March and Review of eligibility started on 28th March.

After that, no update so raised the webform on the 15th of October.

I read some threads they got TRV before the processing time. Why some got approval and some are waiting for more than 8 months?

Really do not understand the procedure.
Almost applicants are still waiting like us . especially whose applied to Abudhabi visa office .
in my case i applied on february 2018 and got visa after 1 month
in 2022 applied on february . and nothing yet ... almost 8 month
i raised 3 webform , always the same answer ...covid 19 .. priorized work permit student permit ....

Reactions: Deen031201

LM22

Oct 8, 2022
July Applicants for Visitor Visa from Qatar , anyone got PPR ?
New Portal
July 5: Submitted
July 12: Biometrics Completed
From then its shows review of eligibility and background check under processing.

Its been more than 3 months, have raised multiple web forms and send an email to Abudabi office.

Travel date is due for October last week.
I emailed ircc on September 22 and this response I got from them regarding Abudabi office.

Departmental records confirm that this application is in progress at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi and is in queue for review with immigration officials. While I’m not able to give an exact timeframe for the completion of this application, please be assured that you will be contacted regarding the next step in processing as soon as circumstances permit.

As anyone got an idea how long will it take for them to process application after this?

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I emailed ircc on September 22 and this response I got from them regarding Abudabi office.

Departmental records confirm that this application is in progress at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi and is in queue for review with immigration officials. While I’m not able to give an exact timeframe for the completion of this application, please be assured that you will be contacted regarding the next step in processing as soon as circumstances permit.

As anyone got an idea how long will it take for them to process application after this?
Hi there
Can you please Share the email address that you emailed to???

LM22

Oct 8, 2022

AS any one received PPR from Abudabi office recently ?

Reactions: foxygrandpa

deejam

Sep 21, 2022
Just for the information, 8 countries applications as processed in Abu Dhabi, Afghanistan, Baharain, Kuwait, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Yemen. All the applications from these countries are processed in Abu Dhabi and imagine the work load they might have. Also I've got to know that IRCC will clear all 2022 application within this year only they have taken strong step to clear all the back log, around 30k new employees had been hired at IRCC. Hopefully those who applied earlier this year will get the response by Dec 2022.

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
Just for the information, 8 countries applications as processed in Abu Dhabi, Afghanistan, Baharain, Kuwait, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Yemen. All the applications from these countries are processed in Abu Dhabi and imagine the work load they might have. Also I've got to know that IRCC will clear all 2022 application within this year only they have taken strong step to clear all the back log, around 30k new employees had been hired at IRCC. Hopefully those who applied earlier this year will get the response by Dec 2022.
If what you're saying is true regarding clearing all 2022 applications by December than you've given us all a lot of hope.

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Hi, when did you apply and from where?..what is the status of your application? And how did you get to know all this?

Because if whatever your saying is true, then it really gives us a ray of hope.

radfellow

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
6-7-2015
Med's Done....
4-3-2015
Passport Req..
Praying and hoping soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Praying and hoping soon..
LANDED..........
Praying and hoping soon...
Applied for moms TRV last April 27, biometric done.. Webform inquiry done but no response yet :(