+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United Arab Emirates.. Dubai/Abudhabi applicants

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
How's it going folks? It's 1st November today. Still haven't heard anything on my application from 11 April. Guessing most of you here have already gotten their visas by now. Good luck, everyone. Hang in there.

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello every one.

I am going to apply visit visa for my parent who are pakistani national and they are in the Pakistan too.. My questions are as follows::

1) Whats location/address of canadian embassy ? Islamabad / karachi / abu dhabi?
2) Thier biometric is still valid until 2027. Should they go for new biometric? Actually they have new passport which ll be valid until 2032. So i need visit visa validity until expiry of passport . Which one factor governs ? expiry of passort ? expiry of biometric?
3) my parents are eligible for supervisa this time but i donot want to apply for super visa. Because my father's medical will get failed. He is 74 year old with diabetic and blood presure medical condition and had open heart surgery and kidney stone surgery in 2005 etc. But He is passing healthy life in Pakistan. But still i donot want to take a risk for rejection in medical. They have already canadian visit visa but it ll get expired in Dec 2022. So they have plan to visit me in the canada in coming summer 2023. So i am applying their visit visa only rather than supervisa. Is there any issue or chance of rejection if i m going to apply visit visa rather than supervisa???

Please guide me what to do for above quries ??

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
How's it going folks? It's 1st November today. Still haven't heard anything on my application from 11 April. Guessing most of you here have already gotten their visas by now. Good luck, everyone. Hang in there.
I doubt anyone heard back, applied in march and still didn't hear back !

haroon6061

Nov 27, 2016
Same for me, no response yet...

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Waiting too from the 11th of March and Eligibility of Review started in March but till today no response from UAE VO.

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
Hi Everyone, I thought I'd share a useful piece of information i learned about. I'm currently applying for spousal sponsorship with a lawyer, and he told me that submitting Webforms actually delays your processing time. So unless you're raising a webform to submit additional documents, the best thing to do is just be patient and wait. And i can confirm this info is true because my friend and I both applied in the same week in March for a Visitor visa from Qatar office and she got a response 2 weeks ago whereas I have not. And she did not raise any webforms but i did several to inquire about the delay regarding my application.

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Hi Everyone, I thought I'd share a useful piece of information i learned about. I'm currently applying for spousal sponsorship with a lawyer, and he told me that submitting Webforms actually delays your processing time. So unless you're raising a webform to submit additional documents, the best thing to do is just be patient and wait. And i can confirm this info is true because my friend and I both applied in the same week in March for a Visitor visa from Qatar office and she got a response 2 weeks ago whereas I have not. And she did not raise any webforms but i did several to inquire about the delay regarding my application.
qatar office ??? in doha there is embassy and VSF but in march the deposit was just online ??

Reactions: PMN

Hopsking

Sep 23, 2022
i applied from Dubai online application

submission on 7 September 2022
biometrics on 12 September 2022
Eligibility Review started 12 September 2022
since then status says :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
I raised only 1 webform something like 3 months after submission. But now it's been 7 months. Delay can't be that bad!

LM22

Oct 8, 2022
Hi there everyone,
Here is my timeline for TRV.
July 5: Submission from Doha, Qatar
July 12: Biometrics Completed form VFS Doha, Qatar
July 12: Eligibility review and Background Processing Started

As of 13 November, no changes. I have submitted webforms and emails, all I get is automated response form IRCC Abu Dhabi office. I was set to travel in October (submitted the flight tickets and everything).

Only if Abudabhi office could just speed up their processing , it would be really helpful for people who have been waiting for so long.

Suezo09

Nov 13, 2022
Good day everyone, sharing my timeline below:

August 30 - Submitted documents online here in Dubai, UAE
August 31 - Completed biometrics
Nov 11 - Passport Request
Nov 14 - Handed over my passport to VFS Dubai

Reactions: Deen031201