+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United Arab Emirates.. Dubai/Abudhabi applicants

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
Btw, tomorrow (Friday, 1 July) is Canada Day and all offices will be closed. If you don't get anything today, then just gonna have to wait till next week.

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
N those who got PPR request, what at what time u received that email? Or correspondence letter uploaded in system?

Just checking if it is done in UAE office hours or Canada time zone..

Kaye_V

Jul 1, 2022
Hi how true is that, if you apply through agency in UAE there's great chance you can get the visit visa approval?
A friend of mine assures by her agency that she'll get the visa before her flight as they have someone working in immigration who can prioritize the agencies application.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hi how true is that, if you apply through agency in UAE there's great chance you can get the visit visa approval?
A friend of mine assures by her agency that she'll get the visa before her flight as they have someone working in immigration who can prioritize the agencies application.
Boldshit !!

kamran89

Feb 3, 2022
N those who got PPR request, what at what time u received that email? Or correspondence letter uploaded in system?

Just checking if it is done in UAE office hours or Canada time zone..
hi
All the applications are processed in abudhabi; when I had got a letter of refusal from Ircc, it was mentioned there. What happens is when you make an application, you pay the fees, that happens in Ottawa. Then the applications are assigned to each of the countries and the consulate in those countries process them. Because they know the documents validity and what documents are real or not. Hence all our applications are send to abudhabi as that’s the only office in uae. And the timings for receiving the msgs are abudhabi office working hours. I had received it 11am.

Reactions: Sparklesk90

sharfas

Jul 4, 2022
Here is the current status (if that makes any difference):
Eligibility - We are reviewing your eligibility.
Background Check - We are currently processing your background check.

Have also submitted a webform 2 weeks ago and applied for GCMS notes last week. Haven't received anything yet.
Any Update yet ?

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Hi All, We are not even sure if anything is moving at all.. it is so dead silent.. Did anyone who applied for Canada Visit visa in UAE region got their PPR recently? If yes, please provide ur timeline.

Saw few ppl who applied in Jan/Feb 2022 getting PPR request. not sure if they applied in UAE region or diff country..

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
Hi All, We are not even sure if anything is moving at all.. it is so dead silent.. Did anyone who applied for Canada Visit visa in UAE region got their PPR recently? If yes, please provide ur timeline.

Saw few ppl who applied in Jan/Feb 2022 getting PPR request. not sure if they applied in UAE region or diff country..
Literally haven't met a single person who got PPR from UAE region. It's like they aren't issuing at all from there.

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Can we contact the Embassy in Abu Dhabi by phone or go physically there to follow up ?
No you can't reach them in Phone. Yesterday i went to abudhabi from dubai just to visit the embassy.But they said they can not allow me inside for visa inquiry.