+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undeclared child

Pinkieuni

Nov 6, 2019
My husband came from Canada as a sponsored dependent of his mother. Before he came to Canada, my in law decided not to declare our daughter(first born) because it might delay the the processing of my husband visa. We weren't married at the time he came to canada. Can he be able sponsor my child even she was not declared? We are married now and he had already declared me as his wife and our second born child.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My husband came from Canada as a sponsored dependent of his mother. Before he came to Canada, my in law decided not to declare our daughter(first born) because it might delay the the processing of my husband visa. We weren't married at the time he came to canada. Can he be able sponsor my child even she was not declared? We are married now and he had already declared me as his wife and our second born child.
Was he sponsored by his mother after she was already a PR or was he included in his mother's app and they became PRs at the same time?

Were the two of you living together prior to him becoming a PR? If so, for how long?

Reactions: k.h.p.

Pinkieuni

Nov 6, 2019
He was included in her mothers application. We are now married with two children. Me and our youngest have been declared but our eldest was not when he first came to canada

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
He was included in her mothers application. We are now married with two children. Me and our youngest have been declared but our eldest was not when he first came to canada
As it was an economic app, the child is excluded and cannot be sponsored.

What do you mean by "Me and our youngest have been declared"? Declared where and to whom?

Thabe

May 30, 2020
What happened to your eldest?