+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(unanswered) Urgent please: Applying for student visa form other country

drsalah

Jan 18, 2024
Hi

This might be a long question, but my partner will apply for a student visa very soon, and we are both residents and live in Country X (we are legally married = wife and husband ).
But currently, I had to travel to country Y (Single-entry business Visa), and I can't leave until 5 months from now. (I can't leave country Y and go back to my home country)

Note: my partner have a tourist multi-entry visa to visit country Y
Note: We are not residents of country Y (Both under visiting visas)
Note: my partner can be in both Country X or Y at any given time

With that being said, what is the best way we can apply for visitor visas and student permits for my partner and work permits for me?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

This might be a long question, but my partner will apply for a student visa very soon, and we are both residents and live in Country X.
But currently, I had to travel to country Y (Single-entry business Visa), and I can't leave until 5 months from now. (I can't leave country Y and go back to my home country)

Note: my partner have a tourist multi-entry visa to visit country Y
Note: We are not residents of country Y (Both under visiting visas)
Note: my partner can be in both Country X or Y at any given time

With that being said, what is the best way we can apply for visitor visas and student permits for my partner and work permits for me?
Are you common law partners with proof that you have lived together for a continuous year or are you married?

Reactions: drsalah