+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Save Address History for PR Renewal Online portal

iamteja

May 30, 2017
Hi all,

I have added all the dates since becoming PR, but while saving table its showing error message as 'Please do not leave gaps' as shown in image below.

Please can someone help me
Thank you.

Reusing image from similar post as issue is same - PC @karens

Foodzilla

Oct 1, 2022
Hi all,

I have added all the dates since becoming PR, but while saving table its showing error message as 'Please do not leave gaps' as shown in image below.

Thank you.

I am also facing the same issue.

could you also tell me if we have to add supporting documents from appendix A if we meet the RO?

Bhargavg2002

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
it went away for me when I have the ending date of the previous address is same as the starting date of the new address.

xxx - 08/01/2022 ..xxxx, usa
08/01/2022 - xxx canada

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Hi all,

Thank you.

Pls update the Address history by inserting the Latest one first & accordingly...

Bhargavg2002

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
this error went away when I matched the end date of the previous address with the start date of the current address.

2018/08/01 -xxxxx
xxxx- 2018/08/01

Bunch

Jan 19, 2024
Hello,

can someone help me here. I tried to fill in my 4.1 form online which is Address History. I can’t find any error but it’s not saving when I try to click the save table button.

Please help. Thanks

gbharri

Feb 6, 2024
Hello,

can someone help me here. I tried to fill in my 4.1 form online which is Address History. I can’t find any error but it’s not saving when I try to click the save table button.

Please help. Thanks
Hi,
are you able to find solution for it. I have same problem and cat save table for both address and job history

Bunch

Jan 19, 2024
Hi there,

Yes, I just figured it out. So just continue filing up the form which is history of job and at the bottom you can try to hit save once your done completing both forms.