+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Link my Paper Application for Visitor Visa on CIC website

ankitcan89

Aug 16, 2018
Hello All,

I applied for a visitor visa on a paper application at the VFS New Delhi Office on August 13, 2018. Just after a couple of days I got an acknowledgement email stating my application number. I got the same email twice again. I have been trying to link my application to the cic account so I can track the progress of it. But every time it says - "No Application found"

Has anyone else also faced this problem? any solutions ?

HN3108

Aug 9, 2018
Yes I'm facing it too and Yes I got the email on Sep 03...from then I'm trying to link the application ,but it says No Application found..reply to this thread if you are able to link in the future

ankitcan89

Aug 16, 2018
Some people been saying the tracking is not for Temporary Resident Visa (Tourist Visa). I seem to believe it now.

Naaseijnr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hello All,

I applied for a visitor visa on a paper application at the VFS New Delhi Office on August 13, 2018. Just after a couple of days I got an acknowledgement email stating my application number. I got the same email twice again. I have been trying to link my application to the cic account so I can track the progress of it. But every time it says - "No Application found"

Has anyone else also faced this problem? any solutions ?
Same issue I'm facing don't know why it keeps saying that tho..