+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to add passport details more than 10 years old in Canada Visitor Visa form

Shobhit29

Oct 13, 2012
I am filling a Visitor application form for my father. In the form, there is a question about US non-immigrant Visa. Since my Father has US Visa in an old passport which was expired last year.

While adding the details of old passport in the Visitor Visa form, I am unable to add the Issues date (25/05/2011) of the passport as it is more than 10 yrs old. I am not sure what need to be done. I sent the query to IRCC but didn't get any meaningful response from them

Dec 24, 2014
I am filling a Visitor application form for my father. In the form, there is a question about US non-immigrant Visa. Since my Father has US Visa in an old passport which was expired last year.

While adding the details of old passport in the Visitor Visa form, I am unable to add the Issues date (25/05/2011) of the passport as it is more than 10 yrs old. I am not sure what need to be done. I sent the query to IRCC but didn't get any meaningful response from them

Dec 24, 2014
Hi Shobit,

I am the same exact boat as you. My father has USA visa on his old passport and I am unable to enter his passport issue date as the system doesn’t give me the month option to select.I don’t know who to approach for this issue.

Shobhit29

Oct 13, 2012
I emailed them but I got same answer that do not process any inquiry which is not related to emergency issue