+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Umra / Umra/Hajj .Saudi Arabia travel on RTD( refugee travel document)

Jan 10, 2017
Yes.. you can go to Saudia and perform Umrah by using your refugee travel document.
I am a travel agent and has processed many umrah visas for RTD, they travelled and came back and doesnt had any issues.
Let me know incase any help is required.
In case you can use your own country passport to travel, you will have issues if you use it to travel to your home country but no issues if you use it and travel to anywhere else..
Hope the above helps..
Thanks
M.M
Hi, Can I have your contact details please. I would like to go for Umrah next year on RTD and PR card.
Are Umrah visas still being issued to RTD holders?

musmanali

May 16, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi, Can I have your contact details please. I would like to go for Umrah next year on RTD and PR card.
Are Umrah visas still being issued to RTD holders?
IT IS STOPPED TILL FURTHER UPDATED FROM KSA.
CAN GET IT ON YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
IT IS STOPPED TILL FURTHER UPDATED FROM KSA.
CAN GET IT ON YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT
If you use your original passport you risk your status in Canada. As a protected person you can’t use your home country passport or travel to your home country until you become a Canadian citizen or you risk losing your status in Canada longterm.

Reactions: 9990

Umar bhalli

Apr 7, 2024
Yes.. you can go to Saudia and perform Umrah by using your refugee travel document.
I am a travel agent and has processed many umrah visas for RTD, they travelled and came back and doesnt had any issues.
Let me know incase any help is required.
In case you can use your own country passport to travel, you will have issues if you use it to travel to your home country but no issues if you use it and travel to anywhere else..
Hope the above helps..
Thanks
M.M
[