+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Education documents true copies

cctij69

Apr 4, 2018
Hello, so I'm originally from the UK and now live in Montreal, currently applying for the CSQ here. I have to get true copies certified of my education certificates and transcripts. My question is if this is just for my University level education? Or do they need college and secondary school certificates too?

Thank you

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
well, you never know. I'm from the Nordic countries and have a PhD degree, and they wanted everything, diplomas and transcripts starting from high school which is ridiculous... Anyway, it slowed me down because although I did provide my high school diploma immediately, they insisted on getting a transcript too. I guess it was useful to see how many courses of random stuff I did almost 20 years ago :D:D And it was not an easy task for my school to do that, they had to go to city archives!!

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
u can notarize ur document instead of education centre...
Hello, so I'm originally from the UK and now live in Montreal, currently applying for the CSQ here. I have to get true copies certified of my education certificates and transcripts. My question is if this is just for my University level education? Or do they need college and secondary school certificates too?

Thank you[/QUOTE