+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI number mismatch

sandeepkaur82

Jan 5, 2018
@legalfalcon - I desperately need your advice here.

We submitted our PR FSW application on March 29, 2018. After waiting for a month and wondering about my file not progressing (not even medicals passed), I observed that there seems to be a problem with the UCI number of my wife.

Me and my wife hold valid Canadian Visitor Visas. The UCI numbers on my Canadian Visa and PR Application match, but for my wife, they don’t. It seems like her UCI number got incorrectly assigned, probably matched with somebody else’s, since her name is a very common name. I am assuming that incorrect UCI assignment seems to be a problem with our file.

What can be the solution now?
Appreciate your help and prompt response.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In this case send a CSE and confirm with IRCC immediately. These are transcription issues and do happen. No need to worry. If there is an error, then the same will be corrected by IRCC.

sandeepkaur82

Jan 5, 2018
In this case send a CSE and confirm with IRCC immediately. These are transcription issues and do happen. No need to worry. If there is an error, then the same will be corrected by IRCC.
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon

Just a followup question:

Brief History:
We are a family of 4 including two US Citizen Kids. Me and my spouse have been living in USA for about 9 years on H visas.
We have travelled to Canada on Visitor Visas about 5 times by road in last 3 years. In 2008, I travelled to Saudi Arabia for about 45 days on a business trip sponsored by my employer of that time, and I did mention that in the travel history.

We filed our application for PR under FSW on March 29, 2018. Got our medicals done on March 19 and they were sent to IRCC on March 22.
I have not seen any update to my application since then, not even Medicals Passed. I understand its just been over a month but I was concerned that even Medicals have not passed yet. What can be the issue here? Is there anything that I can do?

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
@legalfalcon - I desperately need your advice here.

We submitted our PR FSW application on March 29, 2018. After waiting for a month and wondering about my file not progressing (not even medicals passed), I observed that there seems to be a problem with the UCI number of my wife.

Me and my wife hold valid Canadian Visitor Visas. The UCI numbers on my Canadian Visa and PR Application match, but for my wife, they don’t. It seems like her UCI number got incorrectly assigned, probably matched with somebody else’s, since her name is a very common name. I am assuming that incorrect UCI assignment seems to be a problem with our file.

What can be the solution now?
Appreciate your help and prompt response.
hello sir,

i have same kind of problem with my file.

Actually I have applied for PR and then after got married i have added my wife to application.

After 2 month, i got update regarding adding her name to application. So her name was wrong. It corrected after 4 days, after i spoke with IRCC customer agent.

Now on june 25, i received her biometric and it stated her birthday date wrong.

After almost 4-5 calls, they found out that my wife UCI number has been liked to someone else. And they have appointed officer to resolve this issues.

Since then i am waiting for her biometric.

Any ideas for taking longer time..would be appreciated.

Thanks.

maulik1995

Mar 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

Kindly, I need some advice on the following.

Visitor Visa on passport has wrong UCI number.

I have a valid Visitor Visa that was in issued from Nairobi, Kenya back in 2015.
The problem is, the visa on my passport has a wrong UCI number that is linked to someone else's profile. I have confirmed that with IRCC and they gave me the correct UCI number too. Now I just need to make sure the Visa on my passport reflects the new UCI number before I can travel and I'm not able to get hold of IRCC again to ask how I can resolve this issue so please post any suggestions on how I can quickly fix this issue.

Thank you.
Maulik