+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Police Clearance Certificate

drasticinput

Apr 10, 2018
Hi All, wanted to know if you all had your fingerprints notarized + attested and sent to Dubai police? I never had an Emirates ID as I lived in Dubai before 2010, any idea if it is mandatory for me to get my fingerprints sent to Dubai police?
PCC Is required for all countries lived in for more than 180 days, in the past 10 years. Here is an excerpt from the CIC website for quick reference:
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s04

You may need to specify when you stayed in the UAE to see if you are required to share the PCC at all. If you exited before March 2009, you may not be required to produce the PCC.

IF you lived in the UAE in the past 10 years (i.e., after March 2009), you may visit the UAE Embassy in your current country of residence and give your VISA Details and request a PCC. I'm not sure if you were issued an Emirates ID (because they came into mainstream use after October 2010), however, that may help in expediting your request.

I hope this helps.

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
I applied for PC on 31st. The process I followed is

1. Went to Dubai police website.
2. Entered the information and selected option Do you have Emirates ID? I selected NO.
3. I didn’t enter any Emirates ID number.
4. Attached Photo
5. Attached Passport copy
6. Attached Dubai Visa copy which was for 2015

Paid through Canadian Visa card

Got my PC emailed after 7 hours.
Hi,

My employer in Canada is aking me for a UAE PCC. They want it for a period from June 2014 until june 2018. The PCC i have from UAE was received in Dec 2017 before applying for Visa and it specifies no period. looks like i need to apply a new one. Can i follow your method to apply online ? On the last page, it is asking for GCC issued card. How did you handle this ? Please help.

drasticinput

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,

My employer in Canada is aking me for a UAE PCC. They want it for a period from June 2014 until june 2018. The PCC i have from UAE was received in Dec 2017 before applying for Visa and it specifies no period. looks like i need to apply a new one. Can i follow your method to apply online ? On the last page, it is asking for GCC issued card. How did you handle this ? Please help.
UAE Police issues only current dated PCCs. If the PCC has been issued today, it implies that till today, there has been no Criminal Record in the UAE Govt database in your name. Your Emirates ID number remains the same throughout your stay in the UAE through a unified ID number (that is your GCC issued card number). You need to share your Residence Visa along with the current dated PCC to prove that during the entire validity of your residence visa, there was no record of criminal activity registered in your name.

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
UAE Police issues only current dated PCCs. If the PCC has been issued today, it implies that till today, there has been no Criminal Record in the UAE Govt database in your name. Your Emirates ID number remains the same throughout your stay in the UAE through a unified ID number (that is your GCC issued card number). You need to share your Residence Visa along with the current dated PCC to prove that during the entire validity of your residence visa, there was no record of criminal activity registered in your name.
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I am curious about GCC card because it is for payment method. I want to know if i can use my Canadian credit card and make payment? Please reply.

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
@drasticinput It worked. I received my PCC by email today. thanks again!

Reactions: drasticinput

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
I applied for PC on 31st. The process I followed is

1. Went to Dubai police website.
2. Entered the information and selected option Do you have Emirates ID? I selected NO.
3. I didn’t enter any Emirates ID number.
4. Attached Photo
5. Attached Passport copy
6. Attached Dubai Visa copy which was for 2015

Paid through Canadian Visa card

Got my PC emailed after 7 hours.
Did they ask you to submit a biometrics card?? Please reply its urgent. I need to apply for my Dubai PCC from Pakistan.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Did they ask you to submit a biometrics card?? Please reply its urgent. I need to apply for my Dubai PCC from Pakistan.
You don’t have to submit biometrics card if you have/had Emirates ID. Follow my step and you are good to go. If you never had Emirates ID then wait for some senior member to guide you, as I don’t know that process.

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
You don’t have to submit biometrics card if you have/had Emirates ID. Follow my step and you are good to go. If you never had Emirates ID then wait for some senior member to guide you, as I don’t know that process.
Okay thanks. My confusion is that you didnt enter any Emirates ID number so they still didnt ask you to submit biometrics card?? I was trying to apply online with my expired Emirates ID number but it kept saying enter a valid Emirates ID Number so I thought maybe ill just have to do it without entering Emirates ID number and get my fingerprints card made.. please let me know I really appreciate your help.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Okay thanks. My confusion is that you didnt enter any Emirates ID number so they still didnt ask you to submit biometrics card?? I was trying to apply online with my expired Emirates ID number but it kept saying enter a valid Emirates ID Number so I thought maybe ill just have to do it without entering Emirates ID number and get my fingerprints card made.. please let me know I really appreciate your help.
I didn’t enter my Emirates ID number because I don’t remember. When I left Dubai I gave my Emirates ID back. Don’t enter Emirates ID number. They won’t ask for fingerprints.

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
I didn’t enter my Emirates ID number because I don’t remember. When I left Dubai I gave my Emirates ID back. Don’t enter Emirates ID number. They won’t ask for fingerprints.
I just applied for my pcc last night and followed the same steps that you outlined. However I just received an email from dubai police and they are asking for my fingerprints. I live in Lahore Pakistan and there is no consulate here. I do not know where I can get the fingerprint card attested from. Please help!!

Judy11

Mar 13, 2019
Need advice - I have to get my PCC from Dubai ..... I am in India .... I don't have GCC card ....is their any other way to make payments ???

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Need advice - I have to get my PCC from Dubai ..... I am in India .... I don't have GCC card ....is their any other way to make payments ???
I applied for PCC using my Canadian credit card, it accepted. You have to try and make the payment online and see if your CC is accepted or not